LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Late Potty Training

I was a late potty trainer and my mom kept me in diapers until I was six years old because I had too many accidents. I remember having very mixed emotions about wearing diapers as an older child - being both embarrassed about it, but at the same time feeling very secure in my diapers. Over time I got attached to wearing diapers, and once out of them, I missed being in them. I started wearing diapers again during college and being in them brings back lots of childhood memories. Being kept in diapers late into childhood is a big reason why I am an AB/DL today and I am wondering if others share similar experiences.

Yeah same here pretty much. Was a late potty trainer as well. I was never really potty trained. Everytime I would use the potty something would happen to where I wouldnt use it. Either it being a mental thing and not understanding how things down there work and just tramatic stuff. I use the potty now but I still love the diapers and the baby side of me :)

i was trained at 2 but at about 2 1/2 i had a bad all from toilet at shopping mall and landed in a body cast for 6 months and in diapers so when they decided to retrain me at 3 i refuse because of the toilet incident and it took 6 months of training and then after that i enjoy stealing them from my baby sister for many of years as she had plastic pants and cloth diapers and i was hooked

I got out of nappies roughly 1 week before school started.

My parents told me John Smith said I had to, and I loved John Smith so much I did it.

They didn't tell me he was dead till I turned 11.

http://en.wikipedia....Party_leader%29

Had it been Maggie Thatcher, you would never have dared to even think of wearing nappies ever again!

I've had a problem with wetting the bed all of my life. Something I still haven't "grown out of". I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed on and off until I was about 10. I knew when I was about 5 that I kind of liked diapers but wasn't sure why. Like you, I had mixed emotions about wearing diapers to bed. At times I was embarrassed or mad about wearing them but also found them to be comforting. I was generally put in a diaper and PJs an hour or 2 before actually going to bed. My Mom had a theory that once my PJs were on. They were not coming back off until the next morning. I am pretty sure that I'm an AB/DL because of wearing diapers later in childhood too. Although, I have no regrets. I am what I am and have embraced this part of my life.

I was a late potty trainer and my mom kept me in diapers until I was six years old because I had too many accidents. I remember having very mixed emotions about wearing diapers as an older child - being both embarrassed about it, but at the same time feeling very secure in my diapers. Over time I got attached to wearing diapers, and once out of them, I missed being in them. I started wearing diapers again during college and being in them brings back lots of childhood memories. Being kept in diapers late into childhood is a big reason why I am an AB/DL today and I am wondering if others share similar experiences.

I only remember having three accidents. I wet my pants when I was four and eight, and I wet the bed when I was eight as well. But apparently after I was potty trained quite early (~18 mos), I still had encopresis (fecal incontinence) at night until I was nearly four or so. I have no memory of this, but I do remember the store of plastic pants kept in one of my dresser drawers that I enjoyed putting on. And I remember the day my folks threw them away. Interestingly, I have no real concern with plastic pants today, just the diapers.

I got out of nappies roughly 1 week before school started.

My parents told me John Smith said I had to, and I loved John Smith so much I did it.

They didn't tell me he was dead till I turned 11.

http://en.wikipedia....Party_leader%29

I'm sorry but ROFL, messed up parenting!!!:D:D:D

I think i was early, I don't remember when i was potty trained.