LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pads- Anyone Use Them?

My IC changes with the seasons, and so I am trying pads as I have grown weary of pullups and diapers. However, I need a BIG pad. What do you use? What do you buy at the local drugstore when your out of your normal selection? I have had a number of embarassing experiences with several store products so far, but the best to date has been the Tena Overnight pads. Anything else out there that is more absorbent?

My IC changes with the seasons, and so I am trying pads as I have grown weary of pullups and diapers. However, I need a BIG pad. What do you use? What do you buy at the local drugstore when your out of your normal selection? I have had a number of embarassing experiences with several store products so far, but the best to date has been the Tena Overnight pads. Anything else out there that is more absorbent?

Take a look at the Abena Abri-San Midi 5. They're basically undetectable and can be lined with a pampers 7 or something else. They resemble the Kendall Lille's in the photo above. But they're not that big, though adequate for a male. The next step up (size 6) covers more area but doesn't appear to be any more absorbent. And, of course, there's also the Abri-San XP, which I imagine would be quite bulky.

If you're limited to what you can find in stores, the Tena Overnight pads are probably the best you'll get. They're a bit bulky for me.

Take a look at the Abena Abri-San Midi 5. They're basically undetectable and can be lined with a pampers 7 or something else. They resemble the Kendall Lille's in the photo above. But they're not that big, though adequate for a male. The next step up (size 6) covers more area but doesn't appear to be any more absorbent. And, of course, there's also the Abri-San XP, which I imagine would be quite bulky.

If you're limited to what you can find in stores, the Tena Overnight pads are probably the best you'll get. They're a bit bulky for me.

I ordered a package of the AbriSan 7s, and a "sample pack" that also included #5s and #11s (XPlus) as well. I found the Midis to be too small on their own- leaking very quickly. The XPlus is rather oversized- might be good on an outing to the theater. The 7s are big but much thinner than the Tena pads. Far more comfortable and absorbent as well.