LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ac Medical - Rubber Pants

I'm conducting an experiment. I have a number of rubber pants from AC Medical, the tight fitting latex ones with the forward facing leg holes. They fit snug and seal very well, but I haven't been able to wear them for quite some time as, well, I've gained a few and I've found that they cause chaffing when they sit into a groove in the back of my legs. Tonight, I took a very minor financial risk and actually attempted to modify one by cutting away at the backs of the leg holes in order to both reposition the edge so it doesn't create that groove and to loosen the leg holes a little. I'm pleased to say that, with the aid of a permanent marker, a round plastic lid, and a very sharp pair of scissors, I've successfully altered them. That means that not only are these rubber pants cheap to buy (compared to other sources for this type of pant), but they're <I>customizable</I>. And that's great because, unlike most of AC Medical's products, for which you get what you pay for, these are really, really nice! I'll see how they feel after wearing them overnight.

If any of you are curious, you can find 'em here: www.acmedi.com/acms/catalog.htm

I'm pleased to say that, at least initially, the experiment appears to be a success. Spent a whole night without any of that nasty chaffing. Good thing, too, as that wound up being a very wet night that might've otherwise ended with a leak with just a pair of plastic pants. (Did I mention those rubber pants seal very, very well?)