LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bargains Anyone?

SImply that. If you know who has the lowest prices for abena, molicares, so on so fourth please post them here for others. Because i would really appreciate some help finding good deals on them personally. Why pay 28 bucks at site A when you can pay 20 on site B?

I just got some Tena Stretch Ultra for $50 shipped (72ct) from Walgreens.com after using the "bfriday" coupon code. Still valid through the rest of today and its $10 anything over 50 and there is free shipping over $50 so that was a good deal for me.

ive been lucky and found tranquility through ebay they were "defects" so someone sold me a case for like 11 bucks. they only problems with them were basically like the strip was off center... oh no.... lol.

ive been lucky and found tranquility through ebay they were "defects" so someone sold me a case for like 11 bucks. they only problems with them were basically like the strip was off center... oh no.... lol.

Hey lazybones, try prodiapers.com, they're cheap, and i'm pretty sure they give you a coupon with your order. They deal Abena at the cheapest i've ever seen, so that's something.

Hey lazybones, try prodiapers.com, they're cheap, and i'm pretty sure they give you a coupon with your order. They deal Abena at the cheapest i've ever seen, so that's something.

They're hiding the true price in the shipping though. Ground shipping for one case of mediums is twenty bucks, bringing the price close to XP's rates.

yeah actually i HAVE tried prodiapers and i wasnt that thrilled with their rates it was about the same as buying from xp in the first place. and as for their coupon it didnt work. contacted them about it and never got a reply.

Prodiapers doesn't sell Abena. I was just there and all I saw was the Assure ComfortSoft. Thanks for getting my hopes up all!!!!

They were there the other day, I assure you! I got as far as the shipping calculation page before I walked away because of the shipping cost. Must've sold out or something?

prodiapers does usually carry abenas. lately though i gained a fondness for unique wellness at www.wellnessbreifs.com if your looking for babyish white sorry they dont have it but they got blue green and purple and honestly i jsut got a case, im highly satisfied. No leaks, UBER absorbant, more so than abri xplus.

CRAIGSLIST

It's the most untapped resource for us. I ended up seeing someone, finding some nice Molicares from a seller for something like 20 a case... I only had enough for one case, she wanted them ALL out and told me to take all four cases! I had to try to contain my excitement :)

So now I haven't had to buy for months :closedeyes: which is nice. I still have sooo many left.

Most of the time, it's crap. Depends, ect... but I checked today and people around are selling some Tenas and other brands. Give it a try, bargain hunters.