LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Universe

Derek

I want to tell you all the AB UNIVERSE has really come along way. They have an answering service now and are returning calls along with shipping orders with 24 hours after they are placed. I recently ordered product from them and felt the order was wrong. I tried and tried to call them. Well yesterday i called and the answering service took my message and then they called me back and are shipping me a duplicate order for free. even though it was my misunderstanding they wanted to ensure. That people know they are making every attempt to be the best ab distributor in the us today. So I told them ZI would write this. and I mean every word of it

I want to tell you all the AB UNIVERSE has really come along way. They have an answering service now and are returning calls along with shipping orders with 24 hours after they are placed. I recently ordered product from them and felt the order was wrong. I tried and tried to call them. Well yesterday i called and the answering service took my message and then they called me back and are shipping me a duplicate order for free. even though it was my misunderstanding they wanted to ensure. That people know they are making every attempt to be the best ab distributor in the us today. So I told them ZI would write this. and I mean every word of it

What did you order from them originally? and what did they send to you for free?

This is kinda "niche", but the only thing I like about ABUs is the plastic on the outside-- it's exactly like the plastic on 70s-80s Pampers. The "SuperDryKids" panel design is kinda cool, too (altho the black/green Overnights panel is an abomination).

Other than that, the thickness/absorbancy/cost... meh. It's unfortunate.

wv