LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1973 Mad Magazine

I hope I'm posting this right.

I remember way back when...I had this Mad magazine and it had this parody of Clockwork Orange. I kept this copy for years because the characters were in pin on diapers with pampers printed on the front instead of the jock straps in the movie. So I found this picture on the net.

post-23652-12590918369671_thumb.jpg

post-23652-12590918369671_thumb.jpg

I have a copy of an old MAD magizine that has a spoof of "American Graffiti" (American Confetti) in it the scene where Penny Marshalls character gets in Harrison Fords car, and he asks her whats 'baby'. shes starts babbling like a baby and he says "cripes you really are a baby" and them she wets her pants and he gets all bent about his car seats and shes dissapointed because she was doing so well in her potty training :roflmao: or something like that.

I have the mag, but dont have a scanner, and cant find it doing an on-line search. It was in the 1973 issue also and the title is above...Funny stuff though ;)

qwack

cell phone or digital camera? I would like to see that one if you can get it.

If you buy the Mad Magazine collection on DVD, either standard or the deluxe version, both of these spoofs are there. Just look for it on Amazon.

There's one other I thought of:

Parody of "Close Encounters":

Dreyfus's character is talking with Barium's mom, who describes Devil's Mountain:

"That reminds me of the shaped mound I see in my kid's diaper."

"There's a LOT of that in this movie!"