LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Some Advice

bedwetterdan

So I have enjoyed wearing diapers for a while but stopped for a while(i dont know why just did), well it turns out that recently i have been wetting the bed. Not good when you are married. Most of the time i wake up and can stop myself before the bed or sheets get wet. I'm not incontinent its just when i dream that im wetting a diaper i wet the bed. I am planning on talking with my wife about it tonight since she hasn't found out about my wetting incidents. I want to know if there is a way to suggest that i wear diapers at night (at least for now,wink wink) because i dont like waking up being wet. I would much rather use a diaper. Thanks for any and all help!

well tonight its going down with or without advice i keep you posted on what transpires but probably not until tommorow morning around 8:00am eastern no internet at home :(

Can't offer any advice, but best of luck to you. Hopefully she will understand that a wet diaper is much better than a wet mattress. She will no doubt suggest a trip to the Dr. to find out what the problem is.

just tell her about your accidents but not the reason why is all i can think of and be careful I've heard of a lot of them leaving after there told

the same thing happened to me where I kept waking up wet and I told my wife about it and just told her that I didn't like waking up with the sheets wet and suggested diapers and she was all for it she even went and bought them for me and a couple months after that I told her that I really enjoy wearing them they are super comfy and I would rather wear them than regular underwear she had no problem with it she said whatever you are comfortable in. I have been wearing them to work and around the house everyday for about a month now and she dosent think anything of it she actually spanks my bottom and calls me diaper boy as a joke

The first time I wet the bed as a married adult, I tried to let the sheets dry on the bed. My wife found the wet sheets and asked what happened. I told her that I had dreamed about having to pee during the night and woke up in wet sheets. I had already been wearing ADUs (adult disposable underwear) during the day and she was all right with that, so wearing them at night was no problem. The real problem was that I had been wearing them the night I wet the bed, but it was the first time I had tried to use the ADUs in bed and they leaked badly around the cloth area around the legs. In fact, I have not been able to find any ADUs that don't have that problem. Even the most absorbent ones will work fine if I am standing, but there are no guarantees if I am sitting or laying in bed. The pee always runs over my stomach and into the outer cloth and on to the bed.

Can't offer any advice, but best of luck to you. Hopefully she will understand that a wet diaper is much better than a wet mattress. She will no doubt suggest a trip to the Dr. to find out what the problem is.

Given that most folks probably would be less than thrilled by the prospect of having to start using diapers, it might be more realistic if you were to propose a trip to the dr and wait to bring up diapers afterwards. Unless there really is an underlying condition that coincides with your dreamlife (e.g., sometimes people with undiagnosed diabetes will start wetting the bed), the dr isn't going to find anything to explain it, which isn't unusual. Bringing up diapers as a preventative measure after the dr's visit, though, would seem to me to give your proposal to use diapers the weight of the dr's authority.

If you go to the dr alone, then on the way home swing by the store and get some diapers. Adds to the "need them" aura.

Well I appreciate all of your advice and best wishes, I would like all of you to know that i in fact did tell her that I had an accident and she was fine with that. She said that if it happens again we will just have to change the sheets. I explained that it was embarrassing to wake up wet, and she understood. So last night i had trouble sleeping and I said that i will call my doctor today for his two cents. So maybe by tonight i will be in diapers! Thanks to everyone again! I wish you a happy holiday and wonderful diapers!