LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Electronic Sphincter

This might be of interest to the dirty-minded amongst us.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6560971/Man-uses-remote-to-control-his-bionic-bottom.html

I can forsee one problem; how do you avoid cross-channel interference? (And I don't mean Brussels and the EU!)

Could the device be set off by some other remote control or radio signal?

Are you likely to crap yourself when switching to Sky Sports, or walking through the doorway to the supermarket?

If you have constipation do you take a laxative or fit a new battery?

What if you have an accident when the doctor tests your reflexes by tapping you under the kneecap?

...and as for your neighbour opening his garage door....!

I think we should be told!

That'd be awesome to do it for your bladder muscles. I think I'll be incontinent for the day. Press remote, walla, you're incontinent. Later, want to regain continence, press button again, back to normal. How fun. This is an ab/dl dream.

This would solve all the "incontinent desires", now just find someone who'll do it????

The device that is being referred to is a 'FM radio frequency electronic valve' that has an 8+ year battery life. Yes, it is possible that cross interference with FM radio devices can occur, but the chance is rare. However, due to the design of the device, its required location is across the center of the bowels. This reduces the normal capacity of the bowels, but it does give some bowel function/control back to the patient. In an average patient, this device would be required to be opened four times a day, and cleaned twice a week.

Yes, it is possible that devices within the group (garage door opener, mobile phone, wireless light control etc) could set the unit off. If I was the paitent, I would wear pull-ups or diapers 24/7 for protection when this device fails, and it will fail.

d-drew12, be careful what you wish for. Usually the dream does not match the reality.

• Like 1

There was a similar story about the time CB radio came in.

Apparently the third harmonic of channel 27 would match the frequency used for the engine management system used in Jaguars. If you transmitted a strong signal on a mistuned aerial, it could cause the throttles to open. The most common users of those Jaguars were the police force.

It never seemed to work for me, no matter how hard I tried.