LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wake A Sleeping Baby?

Junibug 4 Lucy

Lol In my house I lie in alot coz I like my sleep and my partner is one who falls asleep the minute his head hits the pillow (I cant do that takes me a bit of time to nod off) and once hes awake in the morning he gets up and even times I get up with our daughter he doesnt take the opportunity hes up about half hour later :S . He'll wake up at like 5 in the morning thirsty or needing loo and then stays up n watches TV :S lol I'd go back to bed. so I lie in nearly every morning til about 10ish sometimes later lol not that I'm selfish its just the way it works I like sleep and once hes awake hes up.

once in the evening I said to my boyfriend I gotta be up early tomorrow to be somewhere and I set my alarm for 9am which he'd asked me if I set it...he'd woken up early again in the morning, he comes in and wakes me up at 7am :| he's like "babe..babe...you said you gotta be up early" I was like groaning "What hellll...yeah 9am my alarm is set" lol and rolled over back to sleep...not a happy bunny, he found it funny when I actually got up, dunno whether he done it on purpose.

Lol, in the mornings when I have to get up with our daughter I come slapping my feet down the hall into the front room eyes only just open hair a complete mess and my partner is like "awww look at that, mummy had to get up" lol talking to our daughter.

hehehe...gonna get lucy to read that! you see the thig is i am exactly the same!!

she gets up early with our son and i stay in bed! also she is asleep as soon as head hits the pillow...i'm not!

however i will often be up in the night, and she doesn't even notice....some days i just don't bother saying that i have been up as i know she haddn't even noticed!!

i now have to get up weekday mornings! as lucy goes to uni....i leve it to the last possible moment as i just love being in my bed....but i dragg myself out and sit on the sofa thinking how i should brush my hair and wake up!!

i love love fridays as lucy takes son to nursery for 8.45....and i get to stay in bed :D

wendsdays suck tho...my day to get him there at 8.15 (usually make it for baout 9am)

i prefer the mornings i can sit on the sofa looking disheveled!!

hugs

xxxx