LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You First Become Interested In Nappies?

I have mentioned it before here but what the heck. Once when I was visiting my grandparents. The neighbor girl was telling me, my grandma babysat her frequently. The day before, she had an accident and my grandma put her in Pampers while her clothes were in the laundry. Grandma retold the the story that night at dinner. She even showed us her stash of Pampers and sort of implied we would get the same fate if we ever had an accident in her house. Kelly retold the story every time I was over, she really seemed to enjoy the experience. I took one of the Pampers and hid it in the attic studied it, wanted to wear it but was too afraid. Mostly I wanted to see Kelly in one. I saw one other girl have an accident and was sure she would be Pampered. I caught a glimpse of another girls panties under her skirt once and they looked like cotton trainers. I convinced myself they were punishment panties for a wetting. I grew up completely obsessed with girls in Pampers. We had moved from Ohio to Arizona but when we went back on a couple visits, I would always sneak a peak in grandma's cupboard to get a look at the Pampers that were always there. I expected the numbers to be lower figuring Kelly needed a few more but they were pretty much left intact.

As I grew up I noticed a change in girls bodies and what were probably early bulky pads, I was convinced were diapers and started playing girl a little myself although it isn't a huge tying for me. I started getting into diapers more for myself, but still had the huge fantasy of girls in them. When Grandma passed away we were back and cleaning out her house, Kelly had since moved away. The stash of Pampers were still right where they were left from 8 years previous. I was so sad when my mom threw them away. I wanted to take them home but no way I would have been able to pull that off. They would probably get big bucks on ebay now. I did remember the one I had hidden in the attic from years back went up, and it was still there just where I had put it. I put it good use and burred it in the trash. That is what I consider the official start, but mom indicated I was the tough one to potty train and had no real interest. I might have been into diapers before that and that incident just brought it out more. Now a week away from my forty second birthday I am still very obsessed with diapers, women wearing diapers and diaper punishment for accidents. I always wonder if the events had the same effect on Kelly and if she grew up enjoying diapers as much as I did. Last year I was back in my hometown for the first time in many years, went to Grandma's neighborhood and without going on someone's property stood out on the sidewalk and looked to the driveways where the houses came together and fondly remembered the start of a life long journey.

My avatar is the style of box, that I was so fascinated with in the early days. I am not entirely sure if the same events happened to me if I were that age now, would have the same effect on me. Modern Pampers aren't nearly as intriguing.

technically from a bilogical standpoint a male child does not discover his privates until the age of four, which would be well past the standard age of diapers. The fetish may arise from a child discovering sexualality andassociating it with the wrong object of affection...of course this is all conjecture.

Had to have happened... a few months over eight years ago. My mother and I were heading to a store, to pick up a few things. I don't remember the exact conversation too well, except that at one point she jokingly asked if I wanted diapers. Shocked, I said no immediately. I later asked what she'd have done if I had said yes, to which she (still jokingly) said she would've gotten them. It was dropped after that, and nothing was really thought of it until a few months later. At that time, I randomly wondered how it might actually feel to be in one again, and went so far as to sneak one out of a place that had some stray diapers and pullups laying around. That same night, I had a WTF moment and hid the thing, eventually tearing it apart to throw away. The desires didn't return until a few years later, just as randomly as before, and I ended up finding out about this whole scene. It's stuck ever since then, with my desires waning and waxing at times.

Unfortunately, I've yet to get the chance to experience a proper, adult-sized diaper, something I hope comes soon now that there is some consistency in these interests.

technically from a bilogical standpoint a male child does not discover his privates until the age of four, which would be well past the standard age of diapers.

Do you have a source for that? I've read quite a bit of material that indicates that self-stimulation(don't want to say masturbation, as I find that definitive of sexual ideation/fantasy while self-stimulating) occurs in the womb.

Infants are learning about their bodies through touch (Borneman, 1994; Parrot, 1994). They are learning that there is pleasure in physical closeness, in being held and cuddled. They smile and laugh when they are tickled. It is normal for babies to explore their bodies (Gossart, 2002; Martinson, 1994). Pleasurable genital self-stimulation (also referred to as genital play, infantile masturbation, or gratification behavior) usually begins between 7-10 months of age, but it is very variable(Haffner, 1999). It has in fact, been observed in utero. As noted by Chalker (2000), Giorgi and Siccardi (1996) observed a female fetus performing genital self- stimulation and responding in a way that mimicked orgasm.

Although infant self-stimulation has been identified as a common normal behavior and part of healthy development, many parents and even medical professionals remain ignorant about it, as demonstrated by an article in Pediatrics. Yang, Fullwood, Goldstein, & Mink (2005) identified 12 cases in which infants and young children were referred to a pediatric movement disorders clinic with a suspected movement disorder which was later determined to be simply masturbation. The onset of the behavior ranged from 3 months to 3 years. All patients were female. They exhibited flexing, twisting, muscle contractions, facial flushing, grunting and moaning. What often makes it difficult for parents to recognize self-stimulation in infants and young children is that they may not be directly manipulating their genitals with their hands, but may instead be flexing their thighs or rubbing against their crib, bed, or other object. Self-stimulation during the first year usually involves friction caused by rhythmic rocking or thigh pressure (Martinson, 1994). The families in the 2005 study had already been treated by multiple doctors before presenting at the movement disorders clinic and "in almost all cases, extensive work-up had been performed, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), electroencephalography (EEG), intravenous pyelography, small bowel biopsy, and gastrointestinal barium swallow. In some cases, treatment with antiepileptic agents was initiated before establishing a diagnosis of masturbatory behavior" (Yang, Fullwood, Goldstein, & Mink, 2005, p. 1427).

When an infant is touching their genitals they are not "masturbating" in the adult sense. They have not yet attached sexual thoughts to the act (Gossart, 2002). A baby touches their genitals for the same reason they suck their toes or their thumb (Moglia, personal communication, 2000). They are simply doing what feels natural and good and provides them with comfort (Borneman, 1994; Haffner, 1999; Martinson, 1994; Roffman, 2001). If a parents shames a child for this touch, often the child won't stop the behavior (and the feeling of wanting to do it won't go away), but will begin to believe that their body is somehow dirty and shameful and they may feel guilty about the behavior. This early shaming can have a harmful effect on the development of one's sexuality (Moglia & Knowles, 1997; Parrot, 1994). According to Borneman (1994), "Every human organ that is one day supposed to function efficiently must be exercised as early as possible. That goes for our genitals as well as for our brain and our nervous system" (p. 82).

http://www.ejhs.org/volume11/Newman.htm

Particularly relevant parts emboldened. It is purely myth to say that children(even infants) do not experience pleasant sensations when they receive genital stimulation. When you take that into account that a child in diapers is going to be cleaned in that area several times a day(often while receiving positive social attention), it seems to me that there would be a rather profound level of stimulation and association going on. No longer being in diapers means that you no longer get to experience the positive sensation of having your diaper changed and your parents cooing at you. No, you don't have any concept of sexuality, but it doesn't really matter. The stage has been set for the positive association to develop into a fetish later in life. I think the way that we shame children out of them is also cultivation of a fetish.

Heretical as it may be of me to say this on an AB/DL forum, I think that we would be better off using elimination communication. In fact, I honestly don't even believe that babies need diapers or to be formally potty trained. We live on the ground and we are physiologically equipped to decide when we release our waste as a result. It strikes me that putting a baby in diapers is sending a signal that is contradictory to the signals that our own bodies send us. You can notice that many toddlers know when they are using the bathroom, even if they are in diapers. The issue is, they have been taught to do this and everybody acts like it's a great deal.

But yeah, feel sure I am going to catch hell for that one, but I think that diapers(especially disposables) are a huge marketing scheme. There are millions of people all over the world who don't bother with them at all.

Guest 13obalicious

Hmmmm... My earlyest memories of diapers was when I was playing house with a girl my age. There was a box of Pampers (Old cardboard container type) and we put them on each other. This is the first encounter of exploring the the opposite sex as well. After that I would always want to put one on and sneak around the house as quietly as I could and the only noise that was made was the crinkle of the diaper I had on.

I was always drawn to them ever since and remember getting a bag of pink huggies for girls in my early adolescence. Don't know exactly why I got girls diapers. I do think that it may have been that I didn't want the teller to think that they where for me so I got the girls...Could have been a slight tinge of sissy as well, Who knows? I remember it was such a thrill making that purchase. The very first orgasm I have ever had was in one of those diapers. I didn't even know what masturbation was at this point in my life... but I managed to reach that point of climax several times before I learned new techniques to reach the same point. What sucked though is that they would never fit.

I was so overjoyed when I learned that they came in adult sizes and couldn't resist getting a pack... I was very disappointed when I opened the pack and it was those belted undergarments.

Well I eventually found them and I've had many a good diapered adventures ever since.

I can recall very vividly what got me interested in them. I was about 4 years old. I was often brought to church at night with my parents. Since I was too loud for 'big church', I had to stay in the nursery with the younger kids. I remember thinking that I was sooo much more mature than all the other 'babies' in there. I would spend a lot of time talking with the pretty middle aged lady who watched over us. I kind of had a little crush on her. She would talk with me and I remember she had such a gentle and caring expression. I liked her pretty brown eyes and hair, and how her face was always so full of expression when she would talk with me.

Anyway, one particular night I had a stomach ache which ended up as messy pants. I tried to hide it. I sat on the floor and tried to play with some toys all the while thinking that maybe the lady wouldn't notice it. She came over and announced that she 'smelled poop'. First she checked the younger babies that were near me. She then stood over me and asked me if I had had an accident. I remember before I could deny (or say anything for that matter), she picked me right up and brought me into the bathroom. She asked me why I didn't tell her I needed to go and I remember telling her that I couldn't help it. She took off all my clothes and cleaned me off, then brought me back into the nursery. I remember being laid across the changing table and thinking to myself 'oh, those diapers won't fit me, besides, I'm too big for them!'. It quickly became apparent that there was a diaper for every size. She then placed me back on the floor, just me in a t-shirt and diaper. I remember feeling very embarrassed that I was wearing a diaper after being potty trained. But the lady seemed to have sympathy for me and she talked with me. I remember there were several other occasions I ended up being diapered by her. When I got to be 5 or so, I remember wanting to be diapered by women and the desires have not left me.

Sorry for the long post, I tried to describe it to the best of my memory.