LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Very Best Baby Day

Mary-Ann

Hmm, well going down the more "fantasy" route

Start with waking up pretty wet, having mummy/daddy come in and me suddenly feeling better about waking up in my room.

picked up and fed breakfast in my highchair, it'd be coco pops and they wouldn't be crunchy because they are better when the chocolate runs out and they go mushy. favourite teddy obviously nearby.

then changed out of my soggy nappy and given a bath with plenty of bubbles, toys and sponge mittens!

after being dried off by mummy/daddy in the biggest fluffiest towel ever its back to my room and into a clean nappy with plenty of powder...then clothes. probably a onesie then some trousers and a wooly jumper because its cold outside.

which leads me to the next part of my day...the park!

its a bit far away so we go in the car, me in the back in my special seat with favourite teddy as always.

we walk around, seeing other people with dogs and on bikes and running, me a little damp after a while but i get cheered up by getting to feed the ducks. then lunch! healthy cafe but since i have little concept of my current vegeism i get beans on toast. which is ace anyway.

much of this is on me rather than in but nethertheless i'm full. mommy/daddy makes sure its cleaned off before we leave.

i get changed in the bathrooms then its probably some sort of adult shopping trip so since im unentertained i get cranky and try to run off, much to mummy/daddys dissapointment - a little telling off or maybe a quick smack on my padded bottom but nothing more as im generally good.

i fall asleep on the car ride home and once inside im popped on the sofa to continue napping.

a little playtime is in order i think then dinner. loadsa vege pasta and cheese. i say pasta, pasta shapes!

again more mess but its all good as mummy/daddy probably think its cute.

changed again and then left to play for a while before being popped into my sleepies and nightime nappy. a bedtime bottle on mummy/daddy lap as i'm cuddled warm and cosy and i soon start to feel like im about to drift off but not before my favourite part of the day - story time.

tucked into my crib, cuddling into my teddy, sucking my paci, mommy/daddy sitting on the right reading probably a seseame street book.

we dont get to the end cause i switch to slumber.

lol that was really long and prob not the exact sort of reply you were expectin.

• Like 1

Hmm, well going down the more "fantasy" route

Start with waking up pretty wet, having mummy/daddy come in and me suddenly feeling better about waking up in my room.

picked up and fed breakfast in my highchair, it'd be coco pops and they wouldn't be crunchy because they are better when the chocolate runs out and they go mushy. favourite teddy obviously nearby.

then changed out of my soggy nappy and given a bath with plenty of bubbles, toys and sponge mittens!

after being dried off by mummy/daddy in the biggest fluffiest towel ever its back to my room and into a clean nappy with plenty of powder...then clothes. probably a onesie then some trousers and a wooly jumper because its cold outside.

which leads me to the next part of my day...the park!

its a bit far away so we go in the car, me in the back in my special seat with favourite teddy as always.

we walk around, seeing other people with dogs and on bikes and running, me a little damp after a while but i get cheered up by getting to feed the ducks. then lunch! healthy cafe but since i have little concept of my current vegeism i get beans on toast. which is ace anyway.

much of this is on me rather than in but nethertheless i'm full. mommy/daddy makes sure its cleaned off before we leave.

i get changed in the bathrooms then its probably some sort of adult shopping trip so since im unentertained i get cranky and try to run off, much to mummy/daddys dissapointment - a little telling off or maybe a quick smack on my padded bottom but nothing more as im generally good.

i fall asleep on the car ride home and once inside im popped on the sofa to continue napping.

a little playtime is in order i think then dinner. loadsa vege pasta and cheese. i say pasta, pasta shapes!

again more mess but its all good as mummy/daddy probably think its cute.

changed again and then left to play for a while before being popped into my sleepies and nightime nappy. a bedtime bottle on mummy/daddy lap as i'm cuddled warm and cosy and i soon start to feel like im about to drift off but not before my favourite part of the day - story time.

tucked into my crib, cuddling into my teddy, sucking my paci, mommy/daddy sitting on the right reading probably a seseame street book.

we dont get to the end cause i switch to slumber.

lol that was really long and prob not the exact sort of reply you were expectin.

it is a very very good reply an asort of day i would luv to . did it take you long time to type ?

for me i want to be able to go to disney world. and get pushed around in a stroller and ride all the kiddy rides with my mommy/wife and when i wet/or mess my diaper have it changed like a real baby. right then and there. or at least on a large restroom diaper changing table. lol. and i wants to get a photos of me in my baby cloths with mickey. that would be my bestest day in the world.