LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Twitterers Say The Darndest Things

personally I think Twitter is completely retarded, but I do see some interesting tweats from time to time. I will post from time to time, feel free to add your own discoveries. (Of course no actual baby references)

Call of Duty MW2 is almost out!I already said goodbyes to family and friends and stocked up on adult diapers and canned foods(xbl:MightyD88)

Birthing 3 children + trampoline jumping w/ said children = an adult diapers moment.

Rachel wore adult diapers too. Lmao fag

So my CNA just messed her pants and is telling me she needs to go home? What do I tell this grown woman?

I absolutely love my ability to make Erin pee her pants laughing. And chicken noodle soup!

just put on some pampers so u wont pee da bed sis

I JUST had the longest piss ever . Something tells me i shoudve peed Before bed

One of my coworkers turned 21 tonight and came in to jimmy johns after the bars, was talking to us, then peed his pants and abruptly left.

Have you ever seen a grown man (that's not in a diaper) poop his pants? I witnessed my first today. WOW

"I put her in my phone as Poopy Pants"

Mazie and I need to go to target. She needs diapers for school on Monday.

Thanks bb! I hate using the word "pampered" corporate branding has permanently made it diaper fetish verbage.

He says to me, "i wish u could just poop wherever u are." U can Ben, it's called adult diapers.

Glee tonight was so good I peed my pants on purpose (what?!)

Those are good reasons. Adult diapers do have the advantage of allowing you to pee anytime, anywhere though. :)

Nick schuster: I can pee my pants. I'm comfortable with myself.

Lisa Nowak gets only probation. I'm sorry people, but when adult diapers are involved you have a PLAN.

just because you pooped your pants doesnt mean i will :)

this is not a joke. Someone has just pooped their pants on this train. Oh holy crap.

Wine and Diapers party tonight!!

I have to pee again!! Wheres depends when u need them? Lol

I have to pee so bad but I dont feel like getting out of bed, smh lazy day!

Dude, I totally saw your husband and son in matching shirts/diapers in the lobby. ;)

I dare not share this: I peed my pants while holding up flash cards for the entire 3rd grade class to see. 3rd grade is a magical time

watchin Sex and The City the movie right now&&Kerri just pooped her pants!!!!!!lol.hahahahahaha

I just pooped my pants!!!!!! Smells like chicken with cranberriez!!!!

The internets is full of it. Over at Kotaku in response to New Super Mario Bros. article

ninjateacup

01:55 PM

I'm 27 and I asked for this for Christmas. On December 25th, I'm going to feel like a kid again. (I'm even going to wear diapers) #newsupermariobroswii Reply NeVeRMoRe666 promoted this comment spiderweb1986 approved this comment ninjateacup was starred ninjateacup was unstarred

If it didn't attach http://kotaku.com/5403839/new-super-mario-bros-wii-review-go-buy-a-wii is the article.

• 2 weeks later...

Can u imagine guys that I found there s a real disease called adult diapers lovers :huh: we are a disease now?

I see the value in adult diapers. I&apos;m gonna rock them someday.<-Gotta find someone that will change them tho! :wub:

I'm really fired up about SNL tonight. If Fey does Palin, I'm completely prepared to pee my pants.// ..Adult diapers?

looks like @irishprincess81 and i will be wearing adult diapers since we don't have a membership to planet fitness! haha :huh:

whatdoyoudo when u find adult diapers with the rest of ur mans underwear

I have to wear adult diapers a little bladder problem, excuse me I have to go number two (grunting, splatter)

she Said ur wrong i said u got a lumpy butt. She yelled at me and i peed my pants. Im still seatin n my dirty pee pants

What would you do if I walked up to one of you during school and said I pooped my pants? And was seriuse?

"we need to change the security threat to code brown because i just messed my pants"

bahahahahahahah

I just made a messy in my pants

It smells like a diaper on the back of this school bus

Going to a diaper party this evening and I can't find any in my size.

This chick pooped her pants

"My dad called me Kaybay in public the other day, and I just about went home and crapped myself to sleep...Cried! I ment cried!!"

Jennifer Lopez looks like she pooped her pants

remember that time you pooped your pants cause you didnt wanna use someone elses bathroom

There's a guy outside wearing nothing but Cupid's diaper. Oh college. Never change.

cumming in pampers so when parents change them they can be proud

Yeeeaaaahhh? Well dont be mad when you find 10 shitty diapers under your bed!!

Walk around a college campus with 256 diapers. You&apos;ll get lots of stares.

hahaha good! He doesnt deserve one! Hels a poopy pants!

Also, I resent the fact that you insinuate that I was still in diapers in elementary school

maybe you should learn to use the big girl potty if you hate poopy diapers so much (;

Thinks adult diapers genius so you don't have to stop what your playing/doing to use toilet.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What the fuck is with those denim diapers? Whenever I wear denim my pee is so much more noticeable than when I wear white pants

i decided to stop using diapers and start potty training; can i get a one hour special on that too? It was a big decision.

Would baby disposable diapers fit an adult?

adult diapers with My little pony and barbie would rock , in pink and purle, will be the new underoos

If you wear adult diapers, you should change it before the backside of your crotch is soaking wet & not pull your pants up to your armpits.

Just peed my pants a bit: (312): i had to take my roommates dildo out of her suitcase so I could use it (917): the suitcase or the dildo?

My two-year-old niece just told her mom that "Shelley pooped her pants." -- I didn't, I swear!

My patient smells like he pooped his pants! I wanna go home :-(

I'm wearing PAMPERS!!

At walmart look at thes huggies diapers! Dope!

in college all the cool kids use diapers

okay lol, am i invited to the diaper party or is it boys only?

I have to pee but I don't have the will to get out of bed.

Not to brag or anything, but I can still fit into the diapers I wore in high school.

I don't wanna see big girls in thongs they shud be forced to wear diapers BAHAHAHAH

friend who wears diapers instead of pads monthly ..smh

I still need to urinate. I can feel the cortical cells in my bladder condense n shrink... ughh I SO envy babies for wearing diapers.

Better yet, why did we stop wearing diapers at all? We live in an "on demand" society, don't we?

I care about LeBron James about as much as Lindsay Lohan .. I could really care less if they just diapered from existence. :screwy:

Not sure what's worse: coming into work where the power and AC are out or learning about the existence of "bridal diapers" this morning...

I have my helmet on, my drool bib in place, my crayons in my hand and my diaper on...must be time for work!!

but it got my pants wet so it looked like I wet myself! 0_o

• 2 weeks later...