LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure X-Plus Vs. Bambino

tmdiapered

Gang,

Just to let you all know I have a brand new from the factory Secure X-Plus and a Bambino Bianco (both in size large). They **are not** the same. The Bambino is significantly thicker, and while they both have waistbands, the bambino seems wider, (and there's a blue something in the elastic). They both have the same full tape landing zone (gone is the split tape landing zone with the earlier Secure X-Plus) with the obvious difference of the prints between the two. The tapes are the same, and they both have the same inner leg cuffs. but the Secure X-Plus has a blue inner liner. Also, the Secure X-Plus has a "wetness indicator" which at this moment is three lines of dots. The Secure X-Plus appears to have a different outer plastic with slight "dimpling" as opposed to the "smoother" plastic of the Bambino. Since they're apparently made by the same company (wonder why they go to these lengths to keep up the illusion that they're two different companies?) I wonder why there are so many differences? I'll try to post pics soon...

(I plan on ordering a case of Secure X-Plus in size large and a case of Bambino Bianco's soon so I'll have a supply for a bit, wish I done that before the MegaCareLine's went away...)

• 2 weeks later...

Gang,

The Bambino is significantly thicker, and while they both have waistbands, the bambino seems wider, (and there's a blue something in the elastic).

The blue elastic thing has been removed and is now white just as the secure.

I think I remember seeing this exact same post on IHeartDiapers.com a while back. It's pretty much word for word. You may have gotten the older diapers then and not the current one as people have stated they went away with the blue on both. Infact, the secure website still says the secure has a soft blue foam waist band.