LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Bigger, Better?

I've had some issues when I bought from

http://www.thediaper...sweet-18-m.html

Though it wasn't the product it's self, (thought the label they use to id them and the heat of my old apt. probabbly didn't help) but I did have issues with them staying on (tape kept poping off) and with leaks (a basic pee made the the thing go).

I had recently has bought some depends max, thinking I could buy them descretely, and I had the same problem, espically the pee part.

So now i'm wondering if it's the product or my need for bigger diapers. I wanna say it's the product cause I'm not really a "big" person but when I've had leaks in the past (trying to use Goodnights then switching to CVS brand, it was always the product.

I think I can help you. Though I don't have much experience with what's in the link. I have had plenty of experience with depends. The tapes aren't the strongest holding, but the return on that is they are easily re-taped and they stick as welJl as they did before.

Solution: Don't tape them so tight, and keep your hands out of your diapers.

Now for the leaking, there isn't much you can do. If you want to keep using the depends, than the best thing you could do is buy pads to put in them. That should hold your problem. I have the same problem big guy=big bladder, so I normally flooded and leaked the depends. My solution is move to another, thicker diaper. The Tranquility ATN I've been told are pretty absorbent and discreet. as well as the Abena's that aren't the X-plus

I've had some issues when I bought from

http://www.thediaper...sweet-18-m.html

Though it wasn't the product it's self, (thought the label they use to id them and the heat of my old apt. probabbly didn't help) but I did have issues with them staying on (tape kept poping off) and with leaks (a basic pee made the the thing go).

I had recently has bought some depends max, thinking I could buy them descretely, and I had the same problem, espically the pee part.

So now i'm wondering if it's the product or my need for bigger diapers. I wanna say it's the product cause I'm not really a "big" person but when I've had leaks in the past (trying to use Goodnights then switching to CVS brand, it was always the product.

Best solution i have is utilize a stapler. This will hold them as snug as you'd like.