LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy

Daddy

The darkness surrounds me as I look around trying to see. I struggle to reach up and remove the blindfold, but the bindings hold me still.

“Now, now babygirl. Daddy knows you love this game…” A voice whispers in my ear. I giggle nervously, but truly enjoying the game. I feel something firm press against my lips. I turn my head and open my mouth.

“Mmmm…” I sigh as the sweet taste fills my mouth. “Chocolate pudding?” I ask though I think maybe not.

“That’s one set little one, try again.” Daddy’s voice comes through the fog.

I know I’m being videotaped, and I gasp and think hard. ‘It’s cold, chocolate, but not cold enough to be ice cream.’ I reason to myself. “Chocolate mousse?”

“Good girl” He says and suddenly the spoon is at my mouth again. “This one’s different, a little more difficult I think.”

I open my mouth and a warm, salty taste meets my tongue. I grin, I know it’s soup, but what kind? I open my mouth for more, knowing this will increase the swats with the paddle from 12 to 14. With the second spoonful I get some substance with the broth. It’s the noodle that clues me in. “Chicken Noodle!” I nearly shout with glee. I start to struggle again as I feel a need to go to the bathroom. I know I have to use the diaper, but I hate messing my diaper. I move and struggle until the feeling passes.

“Last one sweetie”, Daddy says as he puts something else in my mouth. It’s long and slim, salty, it’s…

“Hot Dog” I grin big as I know for sure that’s what it is.

“Good job Deanna! I’m proud of you.” Daddy starts untying me just as that urge comes back.

“Daddy, I gotta go potty!” I struggle more.

“If you need to go, use the diaper, that’s what it’s for.”

“But Ddaaddyyy!!!” I whine and plead

“No buts. Now do I need to leave you tied up?” His voice is very stern and I realize that I shouldn’t have whined.

I close my eyes and push until I fill my diaper. I still can’t see as the blindfold is still on me. Suddenly a bright light penetrates through my eyelids and I blink rapidly and look up at him. I can tell he’s disappointed. I start to cry. I’m still not used to having to use my diapers this way. Daddy unties me and leads me over to our changing table.

“I hate to do this sweetie, but you know better than to whine or complain about the diapers. You know the punishment involved.” Daddy lifts my legs and removes my diaper. He cleans me up and turns me onto my tummy. Then he takes two suppositories and gently but firmly pushes them deep inside my bottom and I can feel his finger inside me each time pushing them deeper and deeper. Suddenly I feel something slightly lubricated push into my bottom. It’s the extra large butt plug. I start to cry as it is pushed firmly, painfully inside. Once inside I realize the lubrication is Vick’s vapor rub and the heat begins to cause a burning sensation. Daddy picks me up as I start to cry harder. He holds me and rocks me as I cry. I finally calm down as the burn dies off.

“Are you ready for your paddling?” Daddy asks.

I look at him with astonishment. “Are we really going to keep playing even while I’m being punished?” I ask.

“If you want,” he says with a look of encouragement. Letting me know it’s ok to say no if I don’t want to.

“Sure!” I exclaim. Daddy lets me down and I bend over the bed. I put my hands on the mattress and close my eyes. I wait for Daddy as he picks up the ping pong paddle and the vibrator. First he turns the vibrator on and runs it up and down my kitty area. Then he slowly slips it into me. He takes the paddle and taps the vibrator a few times then SWACK, SWACK, SWACK, SWACK, SWACK, SWACK he keeps going with the paddle on each cheek until all 14 swats per cheek land firmly on my bottom. I jump for the first one and then relax.

When Daddy finishes with the paddle he moves the vibrator to my clitty and enters me with himself. Once we both climb down from the intense orgasm I feel the suppositories doing their work. “Daddy I gotta go potty again…” I say as calmly as I can. I look at him wondering if he’ll put the diapers back on me or let me go like a big girl…

“I’m sorry babygirl, but you aren’t allowed to go yet.” He said looking at his watch. It had only been 10 minutes. “You have five more minutes to go.” With that he sits down on the bed and pulls me over his knees. He lightly starts to spank me, directly over the butt plug. I start to cry not from pain but a need to go to the bathroom. Daddy keeps spanking me for the rest of the five minutes until he’s determined I’ve been punished enough. Then he walks me over to the bathroom and over to the toilet. He bends me over and pulls the plug out before letting me sit down and I do my business. “Let me know when you’re done sweetie.”

When I finish I call Daddy in. I know better than to clean myself up. Daddy comes in and stands me in front of him, bends me back over his knee and cleans me up. Then he runs the bath water and puts bubbles in the water. One of my favorite things about Daddy is that he always lets it pass after I’ve been punished. Daddy helps me into the tub and washes me from head to toe. Then Daddy lets me play for a while as he keeps an eye on me. Daddy then helps me out of the tub and dries me off with a big fluffy towel. I love this towel…

“Daddy will you read me a bed time story?” I ask as he leads me to the changing table again. He lays me on it and diapers me with three cloth diapers. Making sure they are on securely. Then he helps me into my footed pajamas before locking them so I can’t take them off.

“Sure, how about one from Spanking Classics?” Daddy asks. I nod enthusiastically and settle down in his lap as he turns on the computer and goes to one of my favorite sites. He picks a story and reads it to me… only reading one chapter. I pout when it’s over but smile and thank him before he can say anything.

“Thank you Daddy for reading to me and for loving me so well.” Daddy carries me to the bed and helps me in. Tucking me in snuggly, he then goes around and climbs into bed handing me my teddy bear and bunny before wrapping his arms around me as we fall asleep together.

Good Night All