LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Junior'S Halloween Page

Guest toddler82uk

Guest toddler82uk

Over the last couple of years I have been running a great halloween page which opens on 31st october 2009 on my ab site of : www.babyjunior.co.uk

This years halloween page will be more shocking and scary that you need to make sure to be nappyed / diapered to enter the site and with great fun pagers and things to do make sure to come and join in for thius year

Guest daddykeith

Very well done. Last years was great but this years is even better. Give yourself a pat on the back. I remember when you had a site on a free website when you first started out. Well done and happy halloween

Over the last couple of years I have been running a great halloween page which opens on 31st october 2009 on my ab site of : www.babyjunior.co.uk

This years halloween page will be more shocking and scary that you need to make sure to be nappyed / diapered to enter the site and with great fun pagers and things to do make sure to come and join in for thius year

The page is up and is awesome. Go play peoples!

Guest toddler82uk

The page is up and is awesome. Go play peoples!

Thank you for everyone's support for this years halloween page including boy ricky *big hugs*

the page will stay open til tuesday 3rd novemeber 2009 and then close

so for everyone who missed out please visit it

info here www.babyjunior.co.uk