LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time

I have not been new to the diaper scene. But today is the first day that I'm gonna wear all day!

I started at midnight last night, woke up and wet (but now woke up wet <_< ) I saw how puffy I was in a wet one (to my surprise, not very puffy :thumbsup: )Put on a new one complete with baby powder and lotion. Brushed my teeth. And now eating an English muffin before going off to my class for today.

I know this isn't much for alot you guys, but to me I'm nervous and excited as all be!

I'll update later in the day if anything interesting happens, wish me luck!

Good luck, Moana. Just gotta get meself a job before I start wearing again, then I'll finally feel a true part of the community.

Okay, so I fail... somewhat.

with my breakfast, I normally drink a glass and a half of water and/or juice... well I though I would stay super hydrated today because of my fun, and took a 32 oz. bottle of water to my lecture class. I finished that in 20 minutes, and halfway through the lecture I was doing the pee pee dance. But of course, I thought that I was gonna wet my diapers, there and then... But those damn tiny chairs are just so constricting that I couldn't. So I got up, went to the bathroom, and used a toilet. To my non-surprise, I went alot! and so kinda glad I did, or else I would have been leaking.

I'm home now, and managed to wet myself laying on the living room couch, feels good man.

Why didn't you just pee your diaper in the bathroom?

Cause I knew I would flood.

But back to why I'm here. Today I may have failed... but I still give an A for effort, let me explain.

Ya see, It was about two in the afternoon, I had been wetting all day from my water bottle earlier (I had only one small drink after lunch) And after about two more diapers I realized that I only had two left. Well those didn't make it to five. So now I'm typing this wearing the usual, not fun stuff. So yeah, I failed my 24 hour.

And before you ask why I managed to go through five diapers in less than one day, it's cause I was using the Depends Adjustable ones. And those things take a leaking and a half each for me. So That was my day. I got to do the two things I sent out to do. Wear in public, sitting next to my oblivious friend, and sit in my living room with my roomies who are oblivious... so even though I didn't get the full 24 hours, I still got the main parts of it.

Well... Good luck with your next attempt... If you're goinna use Depends, I'd say go with Depend Maximum Protection.

And add a liner to them assurance guards makes a good one and you can get them right at walmart right along the depend maximums... That is the only way a depends will last long enough to go half a day for me... But then we got lucky here about 2 1/2 months ago... shopko is now selling attends BRW briefs with the 3 tapes and they are sure better for me!!!!!!!!

I might do something similar in the next week or so

As far as depends maximum protection, i'm fairly sure they sell them in the stores, though they're crinkly if i remember correctly and thus not that discreet.