LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Gf Last Night

diaperkee

ok so last night me and my gurl were drinkng a lil bit in our appartment, we have been dating for over a year and i have told her before when we were drunk since thats the only time i have the curage to tell her about it but anyways, she was telling me about somethings from her past that were really hard for her and then i told her about my diaper side. so as i was telling her it seems as though she is kind of cool with it. she was saying that its ok and she doesnt feel any differwnt towards me witch is very good and anothwr plus is that she is cool with me trying to where diapers around her next time i wqnt to. the only thing is that since money is tight for now And when i do have money i am going to order a case ot bambnos and where as much as i qm aloud. lately. have been having dreams about me and her wherwing diapers but the main reason why i havent tld her us because she is always telling me how she wabts a man and not a kid and i act like a kid alot but im only 20. i am going to talk to her tonight again tonight about it since we arw both dunk already and i still want to gwt more imput on the subject before i where around her since She ia the love of my life and i sont want to push things too fast. before i go i just want to say a feq more things, she understood right a way that it has nothing to do with kids, she knew that when i was talking to her abput it, but its just that she doeNt underatanr what i want out of whereing diapers. she was taloing about if im gay or if i want diapers more then her witch i dont; i just want to be with her wherwing rhem. and ps i am writing this on my iphone so im sure that there is some spelling errors, what do you guys /girls think?

ok so last night me and my gurl were drinkng a lil bit in our appartment, we have been dating for over a year and i have told her before when we were drunk since thats the only time i have the curage to tell her about it but anyways, she was telling me about somethings from her past that were really hard for her and then i told her about my diaper side. so as i was telling her it seems as though she is kind of cool with it. she was saying that its ok and she doesnt feel any differwnt towards me witch is very good and anothwr plus is that she is cool with me trying to where diapers around her next time i wqnt to. the only thing is that since money is tight for now And when i do have money i am going to order a case ot bambnos and where as much as i qm aloud. lately. have been having dreams about me and her wherwing diapers but the main reason why i havent tld her us because she is always telling me how she wabts a man and not a kid and i act like a kid alot but im only 20. i am going to talk to her tonight again tonight about it since we arw both dunk already and i still want to gwt more imput on the subject before i where around her since She ia the love of my life and i sont want to push things too fast. before i go i just want to say a feq more things, she understood right a way that it has nothing to do with kids, she knew that when i was talking to her abput it, but its just that she doeNt underatanr what i want out of whereing diapers. she was taloing about if im gay or if i want diapers more then her witch i dont; i just want to be with her wherwing rhem. and ps i am writing this on my iphone so im sure that there is some spelling errors, what do you guys /girls think?

I "broke" my GF into the idea by convincing her I loved her "motherly" attitude toward me, it took a while of pushing this idea, but eventually she got to the point where I convinced her that she should diaper me, there was NO diaper play until she bought me a pack one time for christmas. I was never quite 100% honest about the fact that I was a DL LONG before we met. She brought it up once, asked a question like "did you like diapers before we met?", and I skirted around it and answered "you don't remember talking to me about it and buying them for me on christmas?" Then I changed the subject.

I should consider myself lucky on this one. I don't get to do the whole awkward "hey honey, what do you think about those guys who want their girlfriends to treat them like mothers as they suck a bottle and wear diapers?" Since I'm looking for a guy, but where I am there is a very, VERY slim picking of gay guys so that I'm better off with online relationships (as dangerous as they can be) and if I am looking online, why not look in the places where the diaper lovers are welcome and happy?

your wall of text is poorly written(grammatically speaking) so it is rather hard to decipher. From what I gather she isn't interested in being an a "Mommy" or at least she wants to know that you are going to provide for her and protect her when needed. You have to remember that ultimately women love the idea of being provided for more than they do the individual they believe will do it. Basically it sounds like she's okay with you wearing but she's not wanting to play mommy.

• Like 1