LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awesome Deal For Canadian Diaper Lovers

Hey guys, I've been a member here for awhile. I mostly just read the posts and don't post often myself. I usually order my diapers on-line and have tried nearly every brand out there from every site that will ship to Canada. I find I usually end up paying about $80 - $100 for a case plus another 60 to pay to have them shipped. I've been spoiling myself by ordering Abriform's lately but I'm not made of money and the wife is getting upset over the cost of my diaper bills. (Her understanding nature has limits). I found a site for Ontario Incontinence Supplies, they sell Attends, and a brand I had never previously heard of called Prevail. I picked up a case of 96 medium size Prevail Breezers for only $65.50 with no additional taxes or shipping costs. They're not the greatest diapers in the world, but they are very comparable to a Depends diaper as far as absorbency. They are quite comfortable as well. The only down side... In the notes section of my order form I requested discreet shipping. They arrived in 2 days which was awesome, but they came in a big box clearly marked Prevail Adult Briefs. The site even claims "Free Discreet Delivery" :(

http://www.ontarioincontinencesupplies.com/