LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Still Makes A Plastic Backed Diaper

Tranquility has a lot

Kendall does too and they also have a 1 tape tab diaper on each side, very babyish if you like that but kindof a bikini feel for a diaper

Bambino's of course

AB Universe as well

Classy Comforts - Another baby print adult diaper, not too much said about these though.

Secure Plus I believe

Abena

Eurobrief I think still does

Molicare still has some

Wellness brief

All of these briefs aside from the Kendall, are all excellent as far as absorbancy and quality goes. That is kind of interesting in itself. Kind of makes me wonder if it's cheaper to make a cloth backed diaper, you wouldn't think so.

I know my brand tranquility does and the ones the op said and ive noticed a similar trend in real baby diapers like pampers have gone to the cloth backing like the one sample pack i had come the other day was a size 6 and it was a cloth backing .......... i mean i prefer cloth backing when other people are home and they are less noisy but 95.5% of the itme id rather have a plastic backing .....

I know abena has a plastic backed, I have a case of them here, and I have a case of the tranquility with plastic backed, they are out there I just think they are gone away in the everday stuff you find in stores.

Depends are so bad they need plastic backing just to say they are a diaper.IMHO.