LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Gotsta Go Potties

DLonline

ies cants holds it...*messes self* :crybaby: I hads an accident :crybaby:

:glare:

Seriously dude, do you really expect a Mommy to post here "Oh you poor baby! Here, let's clean you up and get you away from the yucky potty, and you can do your poopies in a nice warm diapee!"

Mommies are few and far between here, and not many will post with serious responses to something like this...The ones that do are most likely either male HNG's (horny net geeks) or professional Mommies where you have to pay for their services.

If you're just doing this for attention or to get your rocks off - there's better ways to do it. No one is going to take you seriously with posts like these.

~ moogle

To agree with Mooglelove, the OP seems to me as a HNG looking for roleplay or something. If this is supposed to be roleplay, there is a group for this. Otherwise, please please GET A LIFE. This is 'Baby Talk' where babies play together - and one baby would not care if another baby messed himself, or needed to, or didnt have diapers, or was naked or whatever. It is 'baby talk' and baby play. Adults are really not welcome here.

• Like 1

im new to this site it wont happen again igf it makes you happy ill just leave the site. maybe my life will be better without this stuff anyways. thanks for all the insinuating comments. -DLonline-

No one was trying to insult you. If you want to take it that way and leave, that's your right. I can't speak for any others who posted, but I know I was pointing this out to help you, believe it or not. Being new may be a challenge, but if you want to know how to post, look at some posts from others who have been here a while. As BK stated, if you want to roleplay that's fine, but there is a roleplay section.

~ moogle