LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Being Stalked

Hello Diseased88,

We have been watching you for a long time.

Remember about 5 months ago when you upgraded you Gateway model P-173X -FX to Vista and nothing would connect to the internet? That was when we first infected your computer.

A pirated version of Crysis, shameful! The FBI will have a hayday with you.

They will most likely have you in a federal prison...sucks your 21st birthday just 2 months away.

Just kidding,

Figured that stuff out after 2 minutes of Googling your screenname... I have no idea if any of it is true, and I don't care... the point is:

You have NOT been hacked.

Anyone who was a real threat to you would NOT tell you about it.

Anyone who was a real threat to you would NOT contact you via AIM.

I know nothing about you but, think about it.. why would a "good" hacker want to hack you?

If you had been attacked by a good hacker they would have stolen your identity and stolen all your money... they don't CARE that you area furry.

You are just shaken up cause somebody is playing a mean prank on you.

Ignore them, they are doing it to get a rise out of you. If he/she contacts you again ignore him/her immediately.. and I PROMISE it will stop.

ACK! it's not pirated! I bought it from someone for 5 dollars! you seriously scared me, what with your low post count and accurate info... haha, should have seen that coming.

Thanks, that's some good advice too, but (with the exception of this thread, I'm sure) you would have had no knowledge of lovebug, which means. *ugh* that someone who knows me personally got into my computer and found this stuff. I really hope thats not the case.

• Like 1

ACK! it's not pirated! I bought it from someone for 5 dollars! you seriously scared me, what with your low post count and accurate info... haha, should have seen that coming.

Thanks, that's some good advice too, but (with the exception of this thread, I'm sure) you would have had no knowledge of lovebug, which means. *ugh* that someone who knows me personally got into my computer and found this stuff. I really hope thats not the case.

The fact that they know about lovebug has to narrow down the field a bit..... was he/she in the videos? if not then it has to be someone who knows you still like a certian plushy. Maybe a friend/family member trying to scare you away from being an ab/dl?

The fact that they know about lovebug has to narrow down the field a bit..... was he/she in the videos? if not then it has to be someone who knows you still like a certian plushy. Maybe a friend/family member trying to scare you away from being an ab/dl?

You did mention that a handfull of people know about that... But it's not inconceivable that they've spread that knowledge to someone, who's perhaps the person messing with you. I'd suspect friends or co-workers of anyone who knows about Lovebug.