LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Project I Am Working On ...

Diaper666

Okay my tranquility samples came today and i was wondering with the briefs i have a way to make them more "babyish".What i plan to do is take some Huggies Pullup sticker things i got and attach them on the diaper but the thing im wondering is should i put the diaper on first or put the sticker on then the diaper or has any one done this before?

Okay my tranquility samples came today and i was wondering with the briefs i have a way to make them more "babyish".What i plan to do is take some Huggies Pullup sticker things i got and attach them on the diaper but the thing im wondering is should i put the diaper on first or put the sticker on then the diaper or has any one done this before?

I'd apply the sticker first, when the diaper is laying down on the table, you can control it.

I'd apply the sticker first, when the diaper is laying down on the table, you can control it.

Depending on how many stickers you have I would do up several diapers in advance they look cooler in your diaper bag or shelf, and are more realistic when changing.

i so would have loved for you all to see the one that had the Huggies "Im a Big Kid Now" logo on it i had the Disney Princessess on the back and the logo on the front to bad i didnt have access to a camera or i would have taken before and after pics of the project thanks for all the help