LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Store Bought Diapers?

diaperkee

Kee,

Good luck finding anything other than Depends. There has been a really shortage of brick and motar store diapers, probably because of internet sales. It sounds like you are in a situation that doesn't allow you to be yourself enough and that's what you need to find a solution for. Good luck with that as well as your originial quest.

i am going to be home alone tomorrow night and saturday morning so i can finally sleep in a diaper again, but i have only the bad walgreens cloth backed ones and i want to know where i can buy good diapers for tomorrow and what are the best ones, i live in minnesota if it matters

I agree with the previous post... you are most likely going to be stuck with buying depends. The only caveat is if you can find a medical supply store. They typically have a better selection of items.

If you get the depends, just know that I don't put my little girl in them other than for fetish "look" reasons. They leak even with a stuffer from Tena. The reason is the plastic is flimsy and stretches so you don't get a secure fit.

Good luck,

Brutal

If it is any consolation I am wearing one of the crappy cloth backed Walgreens, as I type. They are infrerior I must agree. However,if you put Vasaline on the butt & taint, apply adaquate powder to the diaper. There will be no rash. The absorbancy is adaquate as long as the individual does not flood it all at once. I have given my diaper four small wettings and I am still going unnoticed under sweat pants. However it is getting quite bulky and making me walk a little different.

Search Google for Medical Supply, and then surgical supply in your respective area. These are the best places to get products of quality. I have found attends, first quality full-mats , and tena super, and just last weekend i found a new medical supply store in my area that had a single pack of molicare super plus, luckily they were in my size! ne ways that would be your best bet.

OHHHHHHHH good luck. I found that going through google looking at medical supplies was a great help. I was going to go to one I found on-line, even called them to see if they had diapers (YES!!!!!!!!!). But after a meeting, instead of doing that, I stopped off at a CVS store I have never been to. I found - omg - Depends briefs!!! which is what I have worn in the past. Also picked up some tena pads and a pack of suppositories. Glad I stopped there and re-found the Depends. I'll still make a trip over to the medical supply store to see what they have also. So sitting in two tena's and a Depends right now, just waiting for you know what to happen. Good luck!