LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Chat

Junibug 4 Lucy

hihi all babys,

we are now using the baby chat room, a first i know!! but there are a few of us in there so come an play....mummys, daddys, sitter, caregiver all welcome, babys need adults too!

we just hang about chatting and playing, baking, and wachin tv ect.....

just somewere for some less serious chat...and more fun!!

hopes to see you there

hugs

play nice!

juniper and friends

xxx

*any changes in pm's only

• Like 2
Guest aussieabdl

I think it should be noted that it's very fun when rping as a group. I know that there's a certain level of comfortability in rping with people you're close to, but when you become close to all of these people you can have heeeaps of fun... and the babies, it's fun to try to drive the grown ups insane :P

anyone's allowed to come in, just join in and have some fun :)... Oh yeah, anything "graphic" like changes shoudl be done in pm, and also this is not a sexual thing so if you wanna do something like that do it in pm.

I hope to see you guys there :)

We've been useing the baby talk as an Rp room for a while now. And I think we should share it with the public now.

Basically we just hang out in house. I've sorta named "NaNa's nursury." I think today we baked cookies and watched 101 dalamtions.

Were really here just for fun. Nothing too serious, If you wanna have a "big person" converation , just go back to the main chat. We just wanna have fun being little kids.

On that same topic. We welcome anyone of any age.

*babies

*kiddies

*mommies

*daddies etc.

This isn't a sexual thing. So if you want to do that. Please do it with a consenting PM.

and anything "graphic" I.E. changes stuff like that, we have "changing room curtains" for a reason. Again , if you want to PM with someone that is fine.

We do want to get mods to try and enforce a code here. We would like to keep this clean and fun for everyone.

I'll update this as new news.

thanx ace a few good points there, that great...

one other thing, there are adults for a reason, and altho all babys an kids 'play up' if you get asked to stop doing somthing an they serious, pleases respect that some people might not like some things.....just wanna make it nice for everyone.

hugs

come an play

see you soon

juniper

xxx

Guest Mummys Cute Little Lucy

I'm loving the group RPs we've had so far.. and yes the little ones do get out of hand... Apparently I'm one of the bigger ones, and very happily have been looking after everyone...

If anyone is nervous they can come and just stay a bit to see how things are and join in when they feel like it, we are all nice. If you are really worried about joining in, and I'm there just send me a little pm (and not just hello) and I'm sure we can make you feel comfortable.

Hope to see you all there soon to chat, play and relax a bit..

• 4 weeks later...