LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peed My Self At A Party And On My Bike.

Wet and leaking.

I went to a party last night and wore a skirt with thin panties under it.After dark there was a wall at the side of the yard and I would just stand there like I was watching the band and pee through my panties standing on the back side of the wall from every one.As messed up as some of the others were I am sure I was not the only one with wet panties.Hubbie and I walked home and I peed my self on the way and hubby never noticed.Or did`t say any thing any way

I woke up this morning and went for a bike ride today with a pull up depend on between two pair of panties.The day ones as I did`t want it to thick and noticeable under my pink shorts with a white top.Sandy was looking good.There is people every where as it being a holiday and I live close to the beach.I had a wine cooler in my 24 oz sports bottle and another one with water in it.I had drank most of my water as we were at a party last night and had wayyyyy to much to drink so had that dry taste in my mouth this morning.If you drink you know what I mean.So I was into the water pretty heavy.When the water ran out I started on the wine cooler and felt much better.I was riding slow and enjoying the day when I started to feel the need to let some pee out.When on my bike that makes me horny or I should say hornier than other times.

With the panties and depends trying to get between my lips I was starting to feel good in more ways than one with the wine cooler.So far about 24 ounces of water and about 12 wine cooler or about 9 0r 10 ounces of wine 13,5 %.I let a little pee out and it felt good.So I bent over further on my seat horn.So now I really had to pee rubbing my self on the seat as I rode.I felt I was going to climax and took a path away from the beach.

When out of sight of people I stopped and put both feet on the ground and rubbed my self on my seat horn.And all most as soon as I started the pee came and I came.The depends was not big enough and pee ran down my legs.But it did feel good. when I stopped peeing and cumming and got my head back on I got back on my bike as I left a puddle on the walk.and people were coming.I could not see them but could hear them as it is heavy under brush on the sides of the walk.

Sure enough I met them around the turn and rode past them.and on to the road.Not to far I had to pee again and just peed as I coasted some peddle cost and pee.I am sure some must have saw what I was doing but then most would not notice unless it was some one like us that was in to peeing our self.I figured I mite as well get rite of the diaper as it was full and would leak every time I moved my ass on the seat.I stopped at a rest room in a park that has a handy cap that I knew about and went in and took off the diaper and trashed it.I also took off one pair of panties and put them in my bike bag wet with pee and all.But to nice to throw away.I look in the mirror and was shocked to see what looked like dyed yellow shorts in the crouch and I could guess the ass also.Most of the time my pee is all most clear but I guess all the drinking last night my kidneys were working over time.

I peed a few more times on the way home but never stopped.The part I did`t like was on the side walk close to my house as someone mite see me that I know.By the time I got close to home I was about dry except where my butt was on the seat but still very noticeable with the pee stains in yellow on light pink shorts.I should have wore black.shorts.But it was kind of exciting to think I mite be seen.