LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Things

Codymoogle

I know this question has probably been asked dozens of times, but I can't find answers to everything...

AB clothing...Onesies/"Body Shirts", overalls/shortalls, rompers, footed PJ's, booties/hats (not bonnets, just baby-esque hats that aren't knitted), bibs, baby/kiddie regular jammies (you know, the two piece ones with cartoon characters/babyish prints on), snowsuits, adult sized light up shoes...

As well as "Nuk 5" binkies and bottle nipples (they REALLY need to make a silicone one), adult sized baby bottles, adult sized baby furniture (crib, rocking horse, highchair), nursery decor, toys, plushies...

Where do I find this stuff? From reputable companies and good quality items only please...

I've found some places already but I was wondering if anyone else had recommendations?

Onesies/"Body Shirts" - I haven't found any reputable places for these. Sybil from Ebay is NOT reputable. The onesie I got from her was cheaply made and poorly fitting (despite my ordering using the size chart).

Overalls/shortalls - I've found these at thrift stores, but without crotch snaps.

Footed PJ's - I've heard of a few reputable places, but have never ordered from...which would be the best place?

Booties/Hats - The only site I've found cute booties on was Privatina...Unfortunately I can't afford that much. Anyone know any other reputable places with cute booties/hats? Oh, and the hats don't have to be specifically "baby", but they need to be cute, like kitty ear hats (I want one of those actually, but I don't know a reputable site for those?)

Bibs - Best place I've found was BibbityBop, anyone know of others?

Baby/kiddie regular jammies - I find these in stores pretty easily.

Snowsuits - the ONLY store I've seen adult sized snowsuits in is Privatina...

Light up shoes - I haven't found these anywhere. Does anyone know where to get them?

Nuk 5 binkies - I get mine from Pacifiers R Us, and I've seen NUK 5 bottle nipples at Cutest One Of All, but does anyone know of any other sites?

Adult Sized baby bottles - (as in, the bottle itself is 14+ oz) I haven't found any of these. I've seen goat/sheep bottles, but aren't there any without markings all over them?

Adult sized baby furniture (USA only please) - I have a few friends that said they could make me a crib, but I want to get price averages...

Nursery decor - any good sites?

Toys - I know the standard toy places, and I also like the thrift stores, but are there any sites that you guys just love for your toys and plushies?

One last thing...Please don't say Ebay, I'm looking for other sites to bookmark. Thanks ^_^

~ moogle

I've heard good things about jumpin jammerz too, although never ordered from there.

...all my stuff was a gift...

Either from Bethy (i miss her.)

From my friends

From my exgirlfriend.

Target had my footie PJs. Find a Target in October?? That's my best offer.

-Sophie