LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Butt

I, too, am always on the lookout. Over the years I've spotted just a few which I was sure of, and a few more which were possibilities.

Most of them were women, middle age and older. A few men, mostly elderly.

And, yes, it is darn hard to tell sometimes. I wear all the time and have realized that the corollary to being the only diaper wearer around is that nobody else realizes you even exist, so they take no notice at all.

I swear sometimes I'd have to wear multiple layers and waddle like a duck before anyone might even give me a second glance.

Keep your eyes open!

For the first few years after I got into diapers, I did this. Then, I gave up when I realized that the only likely results would be senior citizens. Nowadays, it's more like looking at a woman around my age and imagining her in diapers,instead.

If anyone spots me in public, feel free to approach me! I'm not all secrative about being AB.

I keep looking for you, but haven't seen you yet. I'm not around Waterbury that much, but yes I do keep a look out for diapers on people - of course with no real expectation. After all, I suspect most wearers are like me and don't want to be spotted!

Should I go hang out at Brass City Mall and look for you? Where can I hope to spot you innocently and by chance?? (haha...just kidding...)

Do any of you here find yourself looking for a diaper butt. I don't know, I find myself looking at peoples rear to see if there's any signs they maybe wearing a diaper. No matter where I am, what age(18-80 of course), or gender, as this is not a sexual thing just more of a "hey, they're wearing a diaper" in my mind sort of thing. If I can sneek a peek, I do. People would probably say I'm checking out there butt, but it's really I'm looking for a diaper wearer. Maybe it's to find someone like me who wears diapers and wonder what there need for them is, recreation or not. Haven't really ever seen anyone that I could tell except maybe a couple of older people.

I'm not trying to be preverted here or anything like that, that is not my intention so don't lecture me like I'm stripping people of there privacy. I'm not doing anything wrong as they are in public dressed that way and are there for everyone to see just as I am in plain sight. There's nothing wrong with just looking at someone and it's not like I'm getting my jollies off. I'm just trying to notice simply if they're wearing a diaper. No different than if you were checking out a girls tattoo on the small of her back or checking out what they're wearing, shoes, shirt, whatever. Now hopefully I squashed all the negative comments and the "you're disgusting and preverted" posts, probably not but if you're going to post that, how 'bout you move on to another thread instead.

So anyone else do this? Does anyone have any diaper sightings?

It's nobody's damn business! So keep that snooty nose to yourself!

Honeywell6180

I keep looking for you, but haven't seen you yet. I'm not around Waterbury that much, but yes I do keep a look out for diapers on people - of course with no real expectation. After all, I suspect most wearers are like me and don't want to be spotted!

Should I go hang out at Brass City Mall and look for you? Where can I hope to spot you innocently and by chance?? (haha...just kidding...)

We should all do lunch at Blackies one Saturday soon.

It's nobody's damn business! So keep that snooty nose to yourself!

Honeywell6180

I forgot to add something: I think the original poster is a creep, and I hope he doesn't go after vulnerable adults or kids.

Honeywell6180

:roflmao: I just have to laugh at posts like yours. :ph34r: ooohh, oh no, there's the guy who looks at people as he passes by them....LOOK!!! There he is!!! :ph34r::roflmao: You don't have to hope...wow, that's just too funny to read your post being me.

:roflmao: I just have to laugh at posts like yours. :ph34r: ooohh, oh no, there's the guy who looks at people as he passes by them....LOOK!!! There he is!!! :ph34r::roflmao: You don't have to hope...wow, that's just too funny to read your post being me.

I'm glad you like my post. This just reinforces the fact that I can do anything I damn well please here, and there's not a friggin' thing the moderators will do about it because they are stupid. And so are you.

Honeywell6180

We should all do lunch at Blackies one Saturday soon.

oooh...I like Blackies! Love the hot relish. I have a friend who used to live right around the corner! Hard for me to get away by myself on Saturdays, but I love the idea!

And...YES I had a diaper sighting this weekend. I was outside walking between two stores when I saw a guy and a woman standing. I thought the guy had his shirt up to wipe his glasses or something, but my eyes were fixed on the top of his diaper. I focused on the diaper, trying to be discrete so just walked past. Later when I walked back, I realized this person was very obviously a special needs person (developmentally delayed?) and so the sighting was tempered greatly. At that point, the excitement of seeing someone in a diaper had faded to nothing. Even at that, it was the first time I'd ever seen (in person) another adult in a diaper. Still on the lookout for my first ABDL sighting...

Gee I was at a bar this last few and I was standing talkN n haveN a drink when this guy walks up next to me at the bar... as he walked up he sounded kind of crinkly so I glanced down at his butt (I thought discreetly lol). This guy and gal I was talkN (and listening) too look at me and the girl says hey what are you stareN down at a Guys butt. They give me hell for a few minutes with the cracks.

I looked at the guy and didn't say anything to give it away cuz I could tell by his expression he was ah ah well covered!

Never saw him again and I wasn't wanting to talk to him that night (away from the crowd) for fear of him being embarrassed.

It wouldn't of bothered me as all my friends n family know I am diapered all the time BUT oh well I missed an opportunity sadly to talk to him.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I'm definitely guilty of this. Even before I started wearing, I used to look at peoples rear ends for the tell tale signs of a diaper. I have never seen anyone actually wearing one, though. I guess it is kind of rude to be looking for that. Diapers are a very personal thing for most people and they deserve some privacy.