LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crybaby

Last evening, while watching NBC's Sunday Night football, an adult couple was shown entering Denver's Invesco Field with fully esposed diapers. They were there to poke fun at their "cry baby" former quarterback who was traded away at his request. It's unfortunate that was the only shot of them. I'd have liked to see another of them later in the game to see if either of them was wet. :)

I saw the same thing too. As for Jay Cutler being a crybaby no he had a good reason to leave Denver. Denver's head coach had tried to get sam cassel from the patriots. When that didn't work out the broncos tried to make nice with Jay cutler but the damage was done. If I had been in Jay cutler's siutation I would have forced a trade too. As it is the bears broncos and cheifs will all have bad years. Denver has a new coach with little talent, the bears have talent everywhere but quarterback and the cheifs have a quarterback who played well one year and no talent. The team to watch is the vikings. Brett Farve may show everyone why he is a hall of famer and why he wanted to play for the vikings last year. Plus Mr. Jackson may learn a few things from Brett Farve and be the starter when Brett Farve decides to retire for good. Mr. Jackson has the talent and smarts to play the game but only a quarterback can teach a raw quarterback how to play.

What I want to see is the Dallas Cowboys winning the superbowl and the 49ers losing everygame this year. Even better would be hearing that steve young joe montana jerry rice ken "the traitor" norton jr larry "the traitor" allen were all declaring bankruptcy. Yes I know this is mean and hateful but I was really young when I watched my Cowboys lose the nfc championship game to the 49ers on a play that is known as the catch