LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl Fantasy Football

FOR THE LATEST REGISTRATION INFO PLEASE SEE MY MOST RECENT POST BELOW

Hi All,

I am hosting a AB/DL fantasy football league. This is a free league just for fun and it is a great way to interact with other AB/DL football fans. If you are interested in joining please sign up below. If you don't know anything about fantasy football this league will be a great way to learn. Please message me with any questions.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=468577&password=diapers

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 468577

Password: diapers

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

Jae Woen

Sorry buddy! We are at 12 teams. e-mail at tspotters@yahoo.com and i will make sure you are on the list next year.

Jae

darnit!! i tried, but the league is full. oh well. maybe next year. it's a great idea though... fantasy football for just ab/dl's. tongue.gif

This is actually the 4th year in a row that we have done a AB/DL fantasy football league. I forget that daily diapers is the place for ab/dl sports fans. The other websites are like pulling teeth trying to get people involved in fantasy.

Jae Woen

Is there enough interest to start up another league? If 5 people reply to this, lets start up a second one.

Jae

dang, missed it, oh well. I'ms till focused on getting my fbt into the playoffs.

• 11 months later...

Date Edit!

Hi All,

It is Fantasy Football season again! I am renewing my league please sign up. There are plenty of spots and the draft is this Monday. Lets make this is fun as it has been for the last 4 years.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=468577&password=diapers

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 468577

Password: diapers

Would like to start a Fantasy Football team here in the UK, but using Football (The Real game) instead of 'football'(the US rugby ripoff version) lol,

May start it Next Season.