LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Into Diapers I Go., Training A Naughty Boy.(Part 4)

I had been with the woman known as my aunt, introduced to her friend Jo Jo and treated like a baby for days. Thankfully I knew that collage was due to start in a few days and I could get away from them.

My aunt woke me up and helped me out of the playpen. She slipped her hand down the back of my nappy and said in a disaproving tone "So you did not fill your nappy".

I shook my head and she smiled saying "Maybe I should get some laxatives?" I blushed and she said "Do you need to go poo poo?" I knew I did and nodded.

She said "Well come along baby" and taking my hand led me downstairs. Then I was sat down on the changing mat and she said "Go on baby, fill your nappy like a good baby boy." I blushed and she picked up a slipper saying "If you don't you will get a good spanking."

So I tried to relax and push, the diet of baby food and milk she had been feeding me for the last few days helped. The turds seemed to gush out of me in a sudden unstoppable hot rush. I squirmed and attempted to empty my bowels. My diaper filed and I cried.

"Is baby all done?" she asked and I nodded. She looked at her watch "Oh dear" she said "Aunty Jo Jo is not due to arrive for another hour." She paused for a second. "Baby will have to sit in a stinky nappy till then."

So I sat there unhappy in a full nappy and had to await Jo Jo. In a strange way I was pleased when she arrived and she came up saying "Does baby need a change." I nodded and my aunt said "He was a messy baby."

Jo laid me back and they laughed as they pulled off the plastic pants and undid the nappy. My aunt held my legs up as Jo cleaned me. I felt the warm water on my bottom and they both chatted about smelly babies needing a clean bum, as I looked away ashamed.

"Baby boy needs a bath" said Jo and with that I was put into a baby bath and washed down. Then out dried, powdered and back into a nappy. A blue romper suit followed and then my bib as it was time for breakfast.

I was spoon fed a meal of baby food and then given a bottle of milk. Jo Jo said that she would be looking after me as my aunt had to go to work. I was laid up and my head rested on her lap as she held the bottle up for me to drink.

She looked at me saying "Drink up you have a busy day ahead of you." and then she dropped the bombshell!

"My daughter is coming over soon. She will be with you in collage. So no escaping for our baby boy." I started to panic and looked at myself dressed in baby clothes, the large bulge of a nappy obvious for everyone to see.

"Oh we had all this planned out a while back. Your aunt looks after you and we ensure you stay put. After all you would not want everyone to find out what a messy baby you are." I shook my head as she said that and knew I was trapped, but they could not keep me like that? Could they.

My aunt smiled saying "And you thought that you would get away when collage started!" I lay there unable to do anything as Jo had the bottle and was still feeding me.

When I finished the bottle I was put into the playpen and cartoons were put on the television for me to watch. I sat there dreading even more people seeing me like this.

My aunt came over and leaned over the top of the playpen saying "My baby will be on his best behavior won't he." she waited for me to nod that I would and added "He would not like to have his bottom spanked in front of everyone." I shook my head and she laughed saying "I was a good baby."

The doorbell went and my aunt went to answer the door. Jo Jo sat by the playpen and I watched in dread as my aunt came back and she brought in Jo's daughter. She was about my age which made things worse.

A large girl she said "Aww he looks so cute." and my aunt said "He needs watching mind." She knelt down saying "Hello baby, I'm Emma your new mummy."

Emma looked at my aunt and said "Can I feed take him out of the pen?" She nodded and I was helped out.

Then sat on the floor I had to crawl over to Emma. She cooed and made a fuss of me, saying "He is adorable." My aunt laughed saying "Needs a firm hand on his botty at times."

Emma smiled saying "I can help with that if needs be. But he will be a good baby for mummy Emma", blushing I nodded.

I then had to crawl over to both my aunt and Jo Jo and back to Emma a few times. Emma said "I can't wait to bath him and give him a change."

My aunt said "Bath him now if you want. He had a change a little while back." and Jo Jo added "He was a very stinky, smelly baby."

Emma picked me up and my aunt said "Take to the upstairs bath." and Emma led me by the arm saying "Come on babykins." It was hard to walk, waddle would be more apt and I was led up to the bathroom.

Once there she began to run the bath and Jo Jo came in with some towels. I could not believe that this girl was going to baby bath me.

Emma turned to me and said "Lets get mummys little boy into the nice bath." and I started to back away. She took a hold of my arm an said "Does baby want mummy to spank him in front of your aunts?"

I shook my head and she undid the romper and had me step out of it. My aunt quickly picked it up and Emma then pulled down the plastic pants and undid my nappy saying "What a nice comfortable nappy baby has." I blushed.

"Is baby all shy?" she asked as the nappy came away and I tried to cover myself. I could hear my aunt and Jo Jo laughing at that. I was sat in the bath and Emma began to bath me and my aunts left us alone.

Emma washed my face saying "Good baby" and said "Got to have you all nice and clean for your nappy." She was enjoying my humiliation and she had me stand to wash me down.

She ran her hands all over me and slipped the flannel between my legs cupping my balls and giving me an erection. "Oh my, baby enjoys his bath with mummy." Then she swung her hand slapping my backside.

I yelped and she said "We are here to bath baby, not for baby to get a stiff penis." She pulled me half out of the bath and over her lap as she sat down on a stool an with my bum sticking up in the air she began to spank me.

"Baby will do as mummy says" she said and I nodded and cried at each slap. My aunts came in and watched laughing.

Emma said "When I say something baby does it." I nodded and she smiled saying "Say yes mummy." and I did. She was not pleased and slapped me again saying "Sound like a baby".

"Yes mummy." I said in a childish voice. She said "Thats better." Then said "Now make baby noises. Go goo gooo"

I paused embarrassed and recieved a few more slaps. "Don't you dare defy me baby, now do as I say."

Goooo gooooo" I said my voice breaking with tears. The spanking stopped and she sat me down naked on the floor.

Emma said wait there. My aunt Ann said "I see she has baby under control." and Jo Jo nodded and Emma smiled saying "This is going to be fun."

She toweled me dry and said for me to keep making baby noises. I did and was soon diapered and dressed up in my babyclothes.

Emma fed me, gave me a bottle and read me some childrens stories. Emma said "Does baby think he can go poop his nappy?" I blushed "Make mummy really happy" and I knew that if I held back I would most likely get a spanking.

There was no way of avoiding it, so I strained. With a loud fart my bowels emptied and I felt myself start to pee.

I cried and Emma smiled hugging me saying "Aww has baby filled his nappy?" I nodded saying "Yes mummy."

I cried and was laid down on the changing mat, I sobbed "I can't take this." and Emma slapped my face saying "Did I tell you to speak baby?" I froze and she said "Answer me now."

"No mummy" I said and she said "Well for that you will stay put. Stay put in a stinky nappy until mummy decides your ready."

I sat there crying and looked up pleading. She ignored my looks and left me there sitting in a fowl smelling nappy for an hour, then she sat my me said "Beg mummy to change you."

So I did in my best baby voice. Emma smiled saying "Oh ask mummy to spank you later." she laughed saying "Ask mummy to give her naughty baby a spanking."

"Will mummy spank me?" I asked and tried to sound babyish as I said it. So I was laid back and my clothes removed.

Emma and my aunts joked about stinky, messy and smelly babies as I was washed down and rolled over so my bum could be cleaned. Finally I was sat up and Emma stood by a chair holding a slipper in her hand.

She said "Come crawl to mummy for a spanking baby." and reluctantly I did, naked except for a pacifier.

She put me across the chair and whacked my backside with the slipper. "Will you be a naughty baby again?"

"Noooo mummmy!!!" I cried in pain and the spanking seemed to last forever. Again and again she brought the slipper down. Jo Jo said "Make him crawl for a while. I love seeing baby crawl around in just his dummy."

My bottom red and sore I had to crawl around to each of them as they commented on my cute bottom, how red it was and how cute a baby looked with his pacifier in.

"I know what is missing" said my aunt and she quickly got a baby bonnet. She tied that around my head and they all cooed and joked about cute babies.

Emma made a big show of telling them about my getting an erection and that brought forth more laughter. Emma said to Ann "He needs watching thats for sure."

Jo Jo picked me up and I realised that I was going to be put across her lap, she said "Have to teach naughty little boys to behave." Emma laughed and I felt myself flush at the thought of them all looking at my red raw bottom.

After a few slaps I was passed over to my aunt and I thought she was going to spank me. Instead she held a bottle of cream to sooth my sore bottom. "Are you going to be a good little boy?" she asked and I nodded saying "Yeth aunty" in a babyish voice.

She began to rub the cream in saying "Good babies don't get a sore bottom and spanking."

• 4 weeks later...