LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Into Diapers I Go., Training A Naughty Boy.(Part 3)

My aunt after getting me ready had set up a playpen. She left me in there whilst she did the housework. It was full of baby toys, furry animals and a large teddy bear.

She left the TV on, playing childrens cartoons and I wondered how long it would be before I could escape back to the real world.

Whenever I moved I could feel the bulk of the nappy, it felt large and uncomfortable. I could not really accept that at my age, this woman insisted I act like a baby. What was worse was she had aroused me and used her hand in the bath, as well as putting me on her nipple the night before.

She came back later after tidying up and gave me another few feeds, saying that growing baby's need regular meals. Then with me sat by her, she picked up a storybook and read me a story like I was a child.

I knew better than to complain, not wanting to be spanked and so endured it. Gradually as the afternoon went on, I realized that I needed to pee badly, I squirmed and she noticed.

"Does baby need to go?" she asked. I nodded and she quickly got a large mat explaining that "When I went, aunty will change her baby boy."

She took off the romper suit and I was laid there in just the nappy on the changing mat. I held back as long as I could, she sat by me watching me for about an hour and finally with tears in my eyes I wet myself.

Unable to resist I gave in and it gushed forth a warm wet torrent, soaking my nappy and I cried. I lay there humiliated and soaked. She pulled down the plastic pants and unpinned the large (now sodden)nappy that she had dressed me in earlier.

"We are a wet baby" she said smiling as she lifted my legs and took the nappy away. She dropped in a bowl and from another produced a warm wet flannel saying "Lets get you all cleaned up."

She washed me and ran the flannel all over wiping me clean, rolling me over and cleaning my soaking bottom. She smiled saying "Just a number one this time!" and I knew that eventually I would shit myself and she would enjoy my humiliation as she cleaned me up.

She took a hold of my penis and washed it, then produced a container of baby powder and soon I was rolled over dryed and powdered.

I looked down and saw myself with a thin coating of baby powder all over my privates. She looked saying "Thats better" and produced another nappy.

In a few minutes I was all dressed up, still crying and she held me close rocking me. I found myself tiring and she undid her top placing her breast to my mouth. I sucked on her nipple and found myself falling asleep.

Later I awoke in the playpen and she read me another story, before giving me another large bottle of milk and another meal of babyfood.

My aunt then laid me down in the playpen and I was left to watch cartoons for a few hours.

Later I realised that I needed to go, I squirmed and my aunt asked if I needed to go.

"Lets get you ready" she said and I was soon laid on the changemat in just my nappy. She smiled saying "I have been looking forward to changing you for ages." I blushed.

"Turn you back into a crying baby, take you down a peg or two." I lay there and tried to hold back the slowly building pressure.

She began to gently rub my stomach saying "You just let me know when you go". Desperate I pleaded "Please" I was going to ask for the toilet.

"On no", she snapped,"You are a baby and sooner you get used to that the better." I could see that she had all the cleaning stuff ready and was just waiting on me.

Then with a fart I followed through, having had little but a liquid diet of milk and babyfood it gushed forth into my nappy. I cried uncontrolably and lay there as she undid the nappy.

"What a stinky baby" she said and she paused saying "Maybe I should leave you in a smelly nappy for a while." I shook my head and she could see the look of desperation on my face. "You spoke and I did tell you not to."

Then after she let the threat sink in, letting me know that she was in control she said "Best change the stinky baby" and she removed the nappy raising my legs up and wiping me clean. She worked the wet wipes and then pointed to a baby bath saying "Sit down in that."

Blushing I did and she washed me down until she was satisfied I was all clean.

Then I was laid down on the mat and as she prepared the nappy the doorbell rang. "Wait there" she said and leaving me laid there nude and a pacifier in my mouth she headed out to answer the door.

She had been about to powder me when she got up and I could here her talking to someone and laughing, then I heard the door close and she was still talking and it was obvious that someone with with her.

My every instinct said to flee and hide my nakedness, but the thought of being spanked stopped me. So I lay there naked my hands cover my groin, I looked away as I knew whoever came in would see me like that.

The woman who came in stopped and laughing said "So this is the new baby.", I recognised her as a neighbor from a few streets away.

My aunt said to me "This is your new auntie. She will be looking after you with me and when I have to go out." She paused to let that sink in, adding "We can't leave baby unattended now can we?"

The woman introduced herself as my "Aunty Jo", she smiled saying that if I was a good little boy I would not get a warm bottom.

I was dried off and then my aunt said "Go crawl to aunty Jo." and Jo sat herself in a chair and humiliated I had to crawl over to her.

Then after Jo had teased me about being a good boy, I had to crawl over to my aunt. My crawling about on hands and knees, naked and ashamed amused them and went on for some time.

That made them both laugh at my blushes and then "Aunty Jo" said "Shall we leave him in the playpen for a while." and with a look between them they lifted me up and placed me naked in the playpen.

My aunt smiled and said "Babies don't worry about being left to run around naked."

Then she said that she had some chores to do and as she left the room said for me to "Be a good little boy.", leaving me there in the playpen.

I was left there for a while and then given a feed. She took me out and sat me on her lap holding the bottle up. "Yes" she said "Your aunt was right about you." I wondered what she meant.

Then she said "She knew you would be easy to dominate." I blushed as she added "That a few spankings would be enough to turn you back into a baby." and after a pause she added "Besides my aunt has told me of your erections when dominated."

Blushed she said that she would explain what they wanted. She said that my aunt had wanted me to stay, but teens were trouble, got into trouble and argued back. However a teen turned into a baby would be no trouble, be to ashamed to get into trouble even if let out.

I would go to collage and then go back to being a baby the rest of the time and I would in time come to enjoy the lifestyle.

I hugged myself and sucked the pacifier feeling insecure. She hugged me and I started to cry.

"Don't worry you will get used to this, before long you will be dependent on us for every little thing" she said.

Then she lifted me up and said "Stand there" and I stood naked in front of her with a dummy in my mouth. Without a word she put me across her lap and brought her hand down hard on my backside.

I yelped in pain and she laughed. "This is so you know not to argue" and her hand came down again bringing forth another yelp.

Soon I was in tears and had not even heard my aunt come back as the spanking went on. I looked up through tear filled eyes to see her watching and enjoying my being spanked.

Finally Jo finished and weeping I was given a bottle by my aunt and sat down between them as they discussed my babying.

When will this nightmare ever end?..

• Like 1