LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Certainty Vs Depends

I only have access to diapers in retail stores atm as I live at home. I use Depends Maximum Protection right now, but was wondering if the Walgreens Certainty brand was better? The cloth on the outside would be a plus for not making noise.

I only have access to diapers in retail stores atm as I live at home. I use Depends Maximum Protection right now, but was wondering if the Walgreens Certainty brand was better? The cloth on the outside would be a plus for not making noise.

Walgreens,cvs,wal-mart and sam's club and shop rite are all the same diapers they just have different names on the pack.they are OK diapers you just have to wear underwear on top of the diaper or the tapes rip off.if the tapes did not rip off they would be great diapers

I have been wearing the Walgreens diapers for many years. First with the old plastic back and now with the cloth backed (Certainty Brand), they hold several wettings and the tapes do a decent job. The trick is not to pull them too tight, I use them with diaper doublers (Babies-R-Us $2.99) or sometimes I sneak a Poise pad from my wife. Either way they are effective. As a long time DL, they work just fine for me. Just my 2 cents worth. ^_^

I have been wearing the Walgreens diapers for many years. First with the old plastic back and now with the cloth backed (Certainty Brand), they hold several wettings and the tapes do a decent job. The trick is not to pull them too tight, I use them with diaper doublers (Babies-R-Us $2.99) or sometimes I sneak a Poise pad from my wife. Either way they are effective. As a long time DL, they work just fine for me. Just my 2 cents worth. ^_^

They must have fixed the tapes I just got a pack of these diapers and the tapes are not ripping off.this is a first for this brand.I may have to keep buying these if the tapes keep holding up.

I've worn both and the Depends are my favorite. The tapes on the Certainty brand did come off for me, but awesome if they fixed that. Still prefer the plastic outside of the Depends.

yea they fix it.its about time try them again.just make sure its not old stock.