LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Israeli "Megudalim" Episode

I was on facebook and suddenly there was an ad on the right side with a bunch of guys and girls dancing around in diapers! Of course I had to find out what that was about and I dug up the episode where it happened...

http://www.megudalim.co.il/CellcomSummer/default.aspx?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=megudalim

The entire site is in hebrew so I'll walk you through it...

At the top of the screen you need to click on the FOURTH button from the right. That will open a list of archives of the show. You then need to click on the video for 02.08.09

The episode is in hebrew, but if you have patience to watch until the end, they made the contestants dress up for the day in diapers and dance around in them (starting at 6 minutes). They even brought in spouses to speak to the contestants as they are wearing diapers!

I wonder what the Arabs thought of all ths?

I'm sorry, but where were arabs mentioned in my original post? Or in the website I sent out? If you are looking for a political debate then please take your comments to a more appropriate section of the forum instead of posting here.

Geez, I really can't stand the people who see the word Israel and automatically try to stir up an argument.

The Jews suck. How's that for political asshole?

That would actually be anti-semetic, not political.

I think it is both sad and slightly disturbing that an entire week went by (and over 400 viewings) and no one thought it worthwhile to write a response to this.

• Like 1