LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello And Hugs Everyone!

Hello! My name is Stephen and I am a 34 year old sissy boy. When I was a child around 9 or 10 years of age I found out I loved wearing feminine things. I use to sneak my aunt's lingerie and wear it under my clothes. It felt so good against my skin! Well when I met my wife I was 20 and she 19. When we were dating I shared with her this part of my life and she took right to it, dressing me up. From then on we would on occasion play dress up and have a lot of fun. Through all this time I had never even thought to try diapers. I should point out also that about 12 years ago I started working for a utility company. My job has me going to people's homes and businesses to repair the service. What the service is isn't important, however the fact that at times I may not be near a bathroom is. There are times when I work in rural areas and may even be as far away from a bathroom as 30 minutes. When I'm on a job it's rude to ask a customer to use their bathroom if it is at a residence. A business is much easier as most have public restrooms but I still try to avoid it as it's not professional. So a few years ago I finally grew tired of the constant struggle to hold it until I could get to a bathroom. I had several close calls, and some where I didn't quite make it and messed and/or wet myself a small bit. There have even been a couple of occasions where I really messed and had to go home and shower. So I bought some diapers at the local Walgreen's and tried wearing them to work. WOW! It was great, I didn't have to worry anymore about messing myself or wetting. If the urge came on I would stay relaxed which I found made it much more easy to hold it. I knew that if I didn't quite make it I had the diaper to catch everything. It literally changed my life. I became more productive at work when I was diapered because I didn't have to stop nearly as often for bathroom breaks. Plus the feeling of the thick puffy diaper between my legs constantly reminded me that I was indeed a sissy boy.

So here I am a diaper lover finally finding a place to call home and hopefully make some new friends!

Hugs!

-Steph

Welcome to DailyDiapers! I hope you meet lots of good folks here and find plenty of interesting topics to join in on. Your story is intriguing; I don't think I've ever heard of somebody become a DL after trying diapers for convenience, though I'm sure it's happened before. What does your wife think of you wearing diapers?

Cheers! :beer:

What does your wife think of you wearing diapers?

She's fine with it, it doesn't bother her. Sometimes when I tell her I'm off to change my diaper she giggles at me. She finds it cute at times, and I think there are times when it annoys her, if she's got other things on her mind. And on occasion I can even get her to change me, which I really enjoy. The nice thing is I have made the switch to cloth-like diapers so now I can be diapered and if I can tell she's not in the mood she just doesn't even know I'm wearing them at the time. Although right now I'm really annoyed because I bought some CVS cloth covered pull ups, and they are really prone to leaks. That's the last time I buy pull ups, there is just no substitute for tapes. I ordered some Medline air actives from idiaper.com but haven't gotten a shipping date from them yet, just the original confirmation. When I log in it tells me they are processing the order. So I think tonight I may have to run to walgreens or cvs and pick up some to get me by until the good ones come. I just can't use the pull ups anymore, I've already changed my shorts twice today.