LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Plastic Potty..?

Sparks

Guest lucys junibug

if you are in the uk then try boots, they do big blue and pink ones, its pretty comfy and holds a lot.

most stores do them all over the country.....if not in uk then i hope you find one....

there are some potty chairs by company like bjourn but i don't think thay are as comfy....

xxx

juniper

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

How big are they?

Can you measure it please :D

Seeing as it my Potty i thought I'd reply before Mummy did hehehe

I measured it and roughly on the outside its 24 x 30 cm and the inside (bowl bit) is about 14 x 23 cm

And I though I'd upload a piccie to go with this too!

pink_potty.JPGG

And no piccies on me on it.... besides if there were any Mummy would have them not me!

Thank you Lucy (and Juni) :)

When I head to the shopping centre tomorrow, I might have a look in boots (and the perfume shop, and the teddy bear factory.) Seeing as I'm becoming a big girl now and keeping dry, maybe a potty isn't too far away.

I need a new dummy clip anyway.

Hi Abreera,

I also have the same potty as Lucy and having had many different potties as a AB i must say it is my favourite they cost about

Guest lucys junibug

i hope you can find one sweetie....if not you might be able to order it online from boots......i know i keep saying it....but i proud of you!!!.....hope you enjoy your potty training.....

hugs

juniper

xxx

Guest lucys junibug

You know something? The more growds up I become, the more babyish I feel, I slept with my paci last night, all night too. I haven't wanted it for months. And I had a baba before bed. But at least I'll soon be able to wear nice clothes :)

its ok to feel babyish as life can feel too grown up...thats so cute about your paci....i haven't wanted mine in ages, i kinda miss it but don't feel i need it.....i used to be attached to it!!! and my baba too....not really had it much....i wonder why??....*thinks

xxx

Hello Katie, Abrera has 1 e :/

Hi Abrera,

me sowwy me got your name wrong me was trying to typing faster than my mind could think plus i cant spell that good so please accept my big huggles and sowwies. Can i just say that you seam like a very cute girl sweetie and im sure you make a very cute lil baby girly.

Big Huggles

Katie

Guest lucys junibug

i love waking with my paci in my mouth.....and snuggling my 'snuggle'!!

bet it was nice after all that time

good girl xxx

• 11 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...