LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Wearing In Public

cute baby katie

How did you feel? Was you scared that people knew you was in a diaper? Was your mind and heart racing like a mile a minute? Was you with anyone if so did the know you was diapered? please tell us your experiances of being diapered for the first time. I will start off below:

i never forget the first time in public i was nappied i just met my daddy for the first time (first daddy but things didnt workout but thats ok hehe)

he came to visit me from london and had booked a hotel in birmingham and so off i went to meet him off the train we went to the hotel and go settled after we was settled he nappied me, and we went out for food i was probally near blushing as i was so worried that people i knew would see me and know i was in a nappy. we was out for like 2 hours max i remember i had to go weewee in the middle of birmingham i had to stand still and go weewee in my nappy im sure i must of blushed by then or at least my faceal expressions must of beem look everyone im going weewee in my nappy hehe im not so bothered about it now and wear out as much as i can.

Huggles,

Katie

Archived