LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I Think The Ab Part Mite Be Growing On Me A Little

Flea

I honestly dont have much of a thing for the AB side of things. DL for sure, but some of the clothing has caught my eye recently and thoughts of a bottle run through my mind.

So, I splurged a little and bought me a bottle and some vodka. :lol:

Unfortunatly I ran outa OJ and had to hit up the local gas station and wound up with the worst tasting OJ in the world :badmood:

Oh well, anyway, I love this thing and I dont know why. I forsee many cocktails and beer being filled into this little container of wonder. Hopfully hard liquor dosnt deteriorate the rubber nipple <_<

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

Guest Mummy's Cute Baby Lucy

Hehehe if I can't make up my mind on being a big girl or a little girl... a nice bottle of wine.. the kind with a teat that is.. is really yummy! Though should be done carefully... I dunno why but the effects of alcohol through a teat are just a bit stronger.. but that's no bad thing sometimes!

Hugs

Lucy

How come, I tend to repeat myself on different topics.

I think, that everyone, at sometime in their life, regress to an earlier age range and trappings as a means of relaxation and regeneration, and without that, they couldn't function within the forced trappings of adulthood.

Considering the above statement, I think that all DLs are just ABs who haven't embrassed their soft side / baby side yet... but will eventually.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ha, me finks yoo r onto somthing! Me not a baby cause me told my wife dat 'bout six years ago - me told her theres DLs and ABs and I like ABs but I not a baby. well come to find out me IS really just a big adult baby parading about as a closet DL. Yup tha dipes are very important 'cause I like to use 'em all the time. but now I has a nuk5 binkie, a comfy blue onesie, a sippy cup which my wife fills up for me, and me must have my teddy beaw so's can get to sleep. I even hold bear while typing this stuff. Some big grownup man I is!

I hav my original stuffie - he is a doggy from when I was one, now we's both 47 almost. He only has one eye left so I takes super careful care of him. Next time we go up to Vermont I'll be sure to get an AB Bear from the Vermont Teddy Beawr Company. I will have to put him in diapers but I want him to be BIG so I feel small. Hmmmm.

• 1 month later...

I think it's a natural process as you get older. When I first started wearing diapers again, just putting the diaper on itself was enough for me. As the years have passed and I've realized my love of diapers is not going away, I've started to add some accessories. First some stuffers, then a footed sleeper, a onesie or two, (or three!) now I've got a new baby blankie to replace my original that is showing its age, and now I've got a NUK5 bottle and pacifier. Originally considered myself a DL, but now playing baby is fun I guess I'm firmly in the AB camp. Don't like the paci and bottle as much as I thought though, the rubber nipples sometimes triggers my gag reflex. :crybaby:

its a slippery slope into ABism once you start down that road... i started out with just diapers then i sarted breast feeding then i got a paci now i want some t-shirts with the snap crotch to go over the cute patterned cloth diapers i want. who knows where it will end :P

whilst i accept that some people are just dl, there definately a lot more fun to be had in the ab camp :P