LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Advice

Just cause your incontinence is cured doesn't mean you can't still wear diapers! Honesty, I'd rather have a choice in the matter than be forced to be 24-7, which can really get to be a pain in the neck.

Hi all just need some advise I enjoy wearing nappies i wear them

cause of medical reasons and I just like it a lot.

My problem is that my doctor wants to try a new treatment that

could cure me and i would never have to wear nappies againg :( what should i do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What are the risks of the surgery or side-effects of the medications? And how can you be sure he/she is telling the complete truth? I do have a bit of an anti-medical establishment bias after seeing several examples of tremendously bothched decisions and how those de-botch-eries have ruined lives and families. In short, there is always the option of choosing the safety of the known than the risk of the unknown. It may be just a coincidence of your choice of wording, but when I read "doctor wants to try a new treatment" I don't get a good feeling.

Having said all those strong opinions, keep in mind that you have not told us what the treatment is actually for... Some serious conditions can cause incontinence; so is the treatment for the serious condition that has its own risks, or is it for "bedwetting" (or similar) which has no specific other risks?

Depending on the extent of the treatment, surgery or no, or the extent of the surgery, to correct a situation may work to your advantage. But I agree that therw is no reason that you should have to give up your love of diapers. Sounds as though the Dr. is one that doesn't care for then mental aid that the diapers provide you. In any instance take care of yourself. Not many Dr's probably go along with the DL interests or care why a patient wants or may psychologically need it. Seek a second oppinion on all surgical proceedures anyway. Take care.