LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Binge/purge Regrets

Guest Dodi

Guest Dodi

last year i finally overcome the binge purge phase lol now looking back i wish i had all the diapers back i threw away.

i used to buy a pack use a few then dump more or less a full pack. i always returned to the place where i dumped them usually a snicket or somewhere secluded. i enjoyed seeing the streets litterd with diapers but the waste was criminal.

I used to go through binge/purge but now I live by myself there's no need, and no particular desire. What I do at night after my curtains are drawn is entirely my own business; I never have callers after dark. (Perhaps the locals really are frightened of me!)

Being a cloth-and-pants man doesn't help either; it gets very expensive to have a fire, although I dispose of old kit that way.

I used to make plastic pants out of mattress protectors and pipe-weld adhesive. They didn't last and would end up being cut into small pieces and disposed of.

Then I kept them in the garage rubbish bag, so any errors of defaults would get them thrown away. Unfortunately they took on the smell of the garage.

Now I keep them in a small chest-of-drawers inside a fitted cupboard. That way they are easy to hand, and can be put up into the loft swiftly in the event of visitors staying. I dry the cloth nappies at the launderette with the rest of my washing, putting the laundry bag in front of the machine to further obscure them. No problems.

I know the feeling of self-contempt that goes with this, but these days I just live with it: I feel no guilt about my fetish, I feel that it is more mature to enjoy it. It is the guilt that poisons you. After all, it's a relatively cheap hobby that does no harm to anyone and keeps me out of mischief.

Remember the man who went to the doctor and said "Doctor I have a terrible problem; every time I sneeze I get this immense orgasm. Can you give me anything for it?"

The doctor gave him a prescription.... for a large box of snuff!

Ya, Ive gone through the binge purge cycle too. It was when I was younger and still didn't feel normal wearing diapers. Ive thrown away a ton of diapers and supplies. Sometimes it was because I was moving and one time my parents threw out all my diapers when they found them. I even remember one time I was in a foreign country. I was totally unexpectedly told I was leaving the country in a few hours and I had to throw stuff out. I had a whole pack of diapers and couldnt bring them with me, and I was on the 20th floor right near the beach, so I just threw them out the window. I know it was littering and I shouldnt have, but it was alot of fun just throwing diapers out the window. Who knows, maybe some 3rd world kid found them and now likes wearing them haha. Anyway, im done with the binge purge thing and I know better than to throw diapers out. Ive also accepted this part about myself which helps more than anything.