LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Girls Have Trouble Getting Diapers To Fit Properly Because Of Their Hips?

I've only recently been able to get ahold of some adult diapers (attends and abenas) and i find that it's hard to get a good fit. my waist is 30" and my hips are 36", the diapers are sized medium. usually, in order to get a snug fit i have to bring the top tapes in so far that they're touching, while the leg holes are kind of tight. the padding in the crotch area is usually too wide and has a tendancy to bunch up pretty bad, but i don't think i could fit into a small.

i've found that the attend with 3 tapes fit pretty well, but that's about it, the 2 tapes attends and the 2 types of abena i've tried dont work nearly as well, if anyone had any recommendations, i'd love to hear them.

it would be nice if more companies made diapers made for the female body, i know depend does, but i hear they suck.

I had the same problems with the cheaper diapers. They bunched, didn't fit properly, etc. There was really no point in wearing one if it wasn't comfortable and didn't provide the protection I needed. So, I upgraded to the better diapers. I have a 27" - 28" waist and the Bambino Diapers fit me perfectly. I wear mainly a size Medium in them and I have had no issues with bunching or improper fitting. They absorb a lot more. I would really suggest using a premium diaper such as Bambino especially for girls as hips (like my bony hips) can cause fitting problems with cheaper diapers.

I had the same problems with the cheaper diapers. They bunched, didn't fit properly, etc. There was really no point in wearing one if it wasn't comfortable and didn't provide the protection I needed. So, I upgraded to the better diapers. I have a 27" - 28" waist and the Bambino Diapers fit me perfectly. I wear mainly a size Medium in them and I have had no issues with bunching or improper fitting. They absorb a lot more. I would really suggest using a premium diaper such as Bambino especially for girls as hips (like my bony hips) can cause fitting problems with cheaper diapers.

thanks a bunch, i actually just ordered some medium bambinos today so it's good to hear that they work for you, hopefully they'll fit me as well.