LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wello O.o!

heya all :P

i've been on the site for about 5 months now, reading stories, Posts and such. Since I'd like to be able to reply to some of the post sometime well, here I am B)

I'm from Canada/Quebec, Yep it's a french country but well, i bet you already found out that my english is pretty decent :rolleyes::lol::lol:

It's always nice meeting new peoples. anyway, i won't write my story here but well, if ya'd like to know me better , send me a message XD

Merry christmass everyone! :lol:

Welcome to DailyDiapers, anziel! Hope you make plenty of friends here and find lots of topics to join in.

As for Quebec, I went to Montreal three summers in a row for the Canadian GP, and absolutely love that city. I've never seen so many gorgeous women per square kilometer in my life! Too bad they cancelled the GP. Now I need to find another excuse to get back up there. ;)

thanks

As for Quebec, I went to Montreal three summers in a row for the Canadian GP, and absolutely love that city. I've never seen so many gorgeous women per square kilometer in my life! Too bad they cancelled the GP. Now I need to find another excuse to get back up there.

yea, your right , Montreal is a nice town lol, if u ever have a chance to go back there, try visiting St-catherine Street Night time. It's so surreal lol.