LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need A Littel Help

i thought i was alone is this matter. i love to wear diapers and use them and im trying to get my girlfriend invold and i have no clue were to begin with here. if any of you have any hint to the matter plz tell

This is a tough topic that has been broached here many times. Truth is, there is no simple answer. It depends on each individual involved, how open and receptive to new things and how mature they are.

My best advice is to be honest. Lying to her will only make it difficult later on down the road. Also remember that a relationship is give and take.

i think that welll help but i was also wondering what do you think we should start with and do you know any thing that we should do you c im a diaper love not adult baby so i don't know were to begin with it we want to expierament but where to begin

Sounds as though you need to have a set down, honest talk with her. Take into consideration your relationship and what it may do and where you want the relationship to go. Hopefully you have been together for sometime and have a good channel of communication open. Open communication is a big requirement to having a lasting relationship. Good luck.

Take your time. Don't expect massive amounts of involvement all at once. For that matter, even if she is very enthusiastic about it, take it in small doses at first. Don't let it overwhelm her or you.

Also, take the time to calm down. If you talk anything like you type, you probably sound very nervous and tense. Pause between sentences. :P Keep on thinking in those little pauses.

Best of luck -- it sounds good so far.