LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Size 7 96 Count Boxes At Toys R Us

I recently found a job as an associate at toys r us in indiana, and while they have many awesome items, i was looking in the babies aisles, and came across giant 96 count boxes of the popular size 7's. So if anyone is small enough to still fit in these, then i would say go get them, and stay classy :D

big boxes of sizes 7's isn't a new thing as by now size 7's have been out for a while. i wish that there were big boxes around here though because as one can imagine, it would be way cheaper to get a lot at once. instead of what i do which is occasionally getting a 16 pack of size 7's which is $10.50 which is okay but they were slightly cheaper because they used to 18 packs for the same price. where i am at only 1 store has size 7's and they only have the 16 packs now, not that im actually small enough to fit in size 7's but its the best i can get easily without ever risking being found out. what i do to get size 7's to fit is i use extra tabs to i guess you could say extend the size 7's tabs to the character strip which i find works good and since it allows me to use cheaper diapers im satisfied with this. i really wouldn't know what to do if they got any more expensive though, because as is im making it by okay without spending much and able to use 1-2 a day making 2 packs last approximately a month.