LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those Of You With Kids

Guest Dodi

If I have any children down the road. I'm not going to try and hide this part of my life from them. Why should I? It is part of who I am and by hiding it. It would mean it is something I'm embarrassed about. Which I'm not. I'm not going to keep my AB side in a closet and only let it out when the my kids are asleep or not at home.

In my opinion I don't want my daughter to know at all. Shes 2 now and she caught me putting one on, she did look at it as if she knew what it was but for me it didn't feel right at all. I only ever wear when she has gone to bed...if she wakes up in the night I will go and take my diaper off. Its just the way I feel.

I dont judge people who want their kids to know but for me it just doesn't feel right, as someone else said if you had a fetish for something sexy/kinky you wouldn't tell your child that..I certainly wouldn't.

Deep down diapers aren't sexual I just like the feeling of being 5 lol. But at times they can be sexual for me if my partner gets involved.

But nah I wouldn't want my daughter knowing as she grows up and possibly telling friends etc or feeling weird when she finds out every other friends mum/dad doesn't wear them and her mum does just for comfort.

Its a bedroom thing a private thing for me and only me..and my partner :D

If I have any children down the road. I'm not going to try and hide this part of my life from them. Why should I? It is part of who I am and by hiding it. It would mean it is something I'm embarrassed about. Which I'm not. I'm not going to keep my AB side in a closet and only let it out when the my kids are asleep or not at home.

You must not forget, even though your intentions are to be open and honest with your children, sometimes you have to protect them from themselves. You can't fully expect them to understand such a complex thing as simple as it may seem topically (daddy wears diapers for fun). If my kids knew, and even if they were taught that it's "no big deal" by me, kids talk, if word got out, bad things could happen by people who take it out of context or don't fully understand the actual situation.

My stance is, kids should NOT know. Not because it's a "wrong" thing to enjoy/wear diapers, express yourself, be open/honest, etc... they should NOT know because unfortunately diapered adults are not socially acceptable, and as anyone on here can acclaim to, a large amount of ignorant people associate this with unspeakable (COMPLETELY UNRELATED) activities. So..

It's not about being open/honest. It's about keeping private things to yourself for the wel-being of your children, the less they know (and can accidentally divulge to someone who might blow it out of proportion, draw conclusions, and have you arrested/investigated... the better!

Not to mention, we (some of us) understand our little past-time, our children don't... no matter how you explain it to them, or how much you expose them to it, they're kids, they have a difficult time understanding simple things like "sarcasm".

So that's where I stand on it. :)