LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Magazine Article

Ok so Bizzare did an article a few months back on ab's, but the problem I found with this was that they only did it from a daddies point of view. No real in depth conversation, just alot about being a daddy.

So I thought we could try and get them to do a bigger article on it, from an ab view, sissy etc. Lets try and bring it out into the open, once and for all.

Visit Bizzare Magazine

yea it happens sometimes, but then again there are alot wierder fetishes out there then ours, most prolly if they were published would piss of alot of people prolly

magazines can be so cruel at times

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes its so true, people can really be sooooo cruel sometimes, they should leave everybody alone :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
Guest John_Q_Sample

Don't know if anyone reads the "Savage Love" sex advice column (it's in many alternative papers, the Village Voice in NYC around here) but he has gotten many letters about people wearing diapers and always seems to be pretty supportive. Thank you Dan Savage! If you have never read it, check him out on the net, some of the questions he gets run from very funny to totally twisted...

An article may be coming up in Bizarre soon. I was interviewed, as well as at least one other, back around November 20. I didn't relaize that it was Bizarre Magazine at the time but have since learned it to be so.

Rather than a verbal interview, I chose a written questionaire as it would allow me more time to think over my answers and give a more credible reply.

There was also a space to add additional information.

The questionaire was well layed-out and done in a professional manner. I hope it helps, even if a little, in shedding light that we're not a bunch of dangerous freaks.

Hope to see the article soon and hope that it won't rip us up too much.

Regards,

An article may be coming up in Bizarre soon. I was interviewed, as well as at least one other, back around November 20. I didn't relaize that it was Bizarre Magazine at the time but have since learned it to be so.

Rather than a verbal interview, I chose a written questionaire as it would allow me more time to think over my answers and give a more credible reply.

There was also a space to add additional information.

The questionaire was well layed-out and done in a professional manner. I hope it helps, even if a little, in shedding light that we're not a bunch of dangerous freaks.

Hope to see the article soon and hope that it won't rip us up too much.

Regards,

Did this have anything to do with this thread? http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...ost&p=51397