LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Imported Diapers

Anyone know of a website that is similar to als healthcare products which I can't acess. Is there a web site like his that has a nice selection of impoted and domestic diapers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Once I get to the states, I will put a larger order together.. But, once I get back, the sample packs will be on the site until the shipment comes in, which can take a few weeks by boat...

What size are you?

-Josh

Quick edit: With the Dollar to Eur being 1.42 it will be approx $2.50 per diaper shipped directly from them overseas... $165 per case of 66 for medium... Less for small, more for large...

I am hoping the dollar will start to strengthen soon, because that means it will cost less to have them shipped here...

$165 per case of 66 for medium... Less for small, more for large...

I think this beats the case prices from SaveExpress when the exorbitant international shipping costs are considered. You'll have a customer in me for sure! And for what it's worth, I'd love to buy Attends Slip 8 and 9, and Tena Slip Plus. Don't always need the thickest ones. :)

Best of luck with your new distribution business. I hope it grows by leaps and bounds!

Quick edit: With the Dollar to Eur being 1.42 it will be approx $2.50 per diaper shipped directly from them overseas... $165 per case of 66 for medium... Less for small, more for large...

Unfortunately a price like that makes me wince, even for my beloved Tena Slip Maxis... I looked up the consumer prices (before business discount) and was staggered by how much FedEx and UPS wanted to charge to move a box over the pond :o:o:o