LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For The Non-24/7'ers

For those of us who cannot or do not wear their diapers 24/7, what is the longest time (days/hours) you've spent in diapers? Not just "one" diaper, but staying diapered. I think for me, I have gone 2-3 days wearing diapers before having to go back to regular underwear because of work or heading out with friends or whatnot. I'd like to spend a whole week wearing diapers, maybe when I take some vacation from work.

My ex wife once gave me a weekend for my birthday. I was diapered from 6:PM on Friday until Monday morning. She did all the changes even a messy one that she hated. Nowadays I think about doing another weekend or a week on vacation or something. I usually only last a few hours, when the first one comes off thats usually it, sometimes I'll change but after the second one is used up I'm done. Huge differance between getting changed and changing yourself.

I never considered myself a 24/7 wearer as I mostly just wore diapers at night and on the weekends, but a few weeks ago I decided to wear to work for just one week. I liked it so much, and it went so completely unnoticed even by close friends and family, that I've been wearing almost continually since! I'm still not (and don't plan to be) a full-time wearer, as I use the toilet most of the time and I'll go a few hours without a diaper here and there. Anyway, to answer the OP's question, I think I've been in a diaper without more than a couple hours break for over ten days now.

... I can not easily buy them...

Why not, Aurelius?

The longest time for me was about a week, not long after I moved into my house, here. I wanted to see what it'd be like, and quickly figured out what I'm into and what I'm not. I tend not to use my diapers much, since I really don't wear them for very many hours out of the day and don't have the funds to keep my supply shored up very well. These factors combined, a single diaper can last me 2-4 nights. I usually wear more on my days off (usually only sundays, unless the weather prohibits working on other days), usually going 24/1, but still not using much (I try to avoid going through more than 3 diapers in a day). So, for reference, it's about 10/6 + 24/1.

Whenever my wife goes out of town I get down the diaper pail and put it by the bed. Then I spend as much time as possible in diapers until she gets back. If I don't have to work, I wear 24/7. I wear cloth diapers, so it is great to unsnap the plastic pants, unpin and unpeel the wet diaper and just drop it in the diaper pail next to the bed. The diaper changes are the best part. I have worn pretty much around the clock for as many as four days, more often two to three days at a time....

About 12 hours, but that was with the same diaper. I usually wear on and off throughout the week, and only then at night.

After the occasional 1-2 days now and then, I did a full week 24x7 last winter towards the end of a month of nights in diapers. It was interesting up to a point, but I was more than ready to get undiapered by the time the week was up. It was a while before I spent much time in diapers after that.

What I've found, though, is 3 of the 4 times I've slept in diapers since then, I've woken up in the middle of wetting them.

For a long time my longest stretch was a weekend. One time my wife kept me in them for about ten days, which was very exciting and lots of fun, but I was glad to be done with it when she let me get back in my big-boy pants.

Then last year for some reason, I suddenly found myself able to go for much longer stretches without ever getting tired of it. A month at a time isn't unusual anymore. I'd guess I've been in diapers for about five or six out of the last 18 months.

Then last year for some reason, I suddenly found myself able to go for much longer stretches without ever getting tired of it. A month at a time isn't unusual anymore. I'd guess I've been in diapers for about five or six out of the last 18 months.

This really ties in with something I observed from chatting to some a few people about "24/7" a few years ago. While quite a few people definitely made the conscious choice to "go 24/7", quite a few admitted that for them it just crept up without them really noticing. One person I met claimed at the time that she was only wearing occasionally and didn't "need" diapers and could stop if she wanted to. Two years later she now admits that she doesn't ever sleep without them because if she does she'll wet the bed.

It is clear a number of people who don't consider themselves candidates for 24/7 are slipping into it without planning to. I myself have noticed that in other areas of life, it's easy to be in denial that a habit has formed until one day you realize that is has.

I wonder how many other people on this thread still feel that they are occasional wearers, but might be shocked one day soon when they wake up to the fact that they are psychologically, if not physiologically, dependent on their diapers?

Tad.

It is clear a number of people who don't consider themselves candidates for 24/7 are slipping into it without planning to. I myself have noticed that in other areas of life, it's easy to be in denial that a habit has formed until one day you realize that is has.

That makes it sound like a bad thing, though, like a loss of self-control. In my case, I think it's just a reduction in cognitive dissonance.

I used to have a lot of feelings of shame about having this fetish--and, to be honest, those feelings still do crop up, once in a while. But, they're not so strong. As I've gotten older and more comfortable with who I am, they have less power to control me. The possibility that some hypothetical stranger might think I was a disgusting pervert if they somehow found out what I was wearing under my pants is no longer a particularly alarming thought to me.

So when I take off my diaper, and I think about what to put on--another diaper, or big-boy pants today?--ten years ago I might have been worrying about what it would mean, what it would say about me, if I wore another diaper. But now I'm just asking myself: Will I feel happy? Am I still having fun, wearing diapers? Am I starting to get tired of it? Is the hassle and expense of diaper changes starting to outweigh the enjoyment? And more and more often the answer is yes, I'm still having fun... and when I decide that I'm not, the big-boy pants are right there waiting for me.

Over roughly the same period of time I've also gotten into the habit of going to the gym regularly and lost about 90 pounds. I kind of feel like the same mechanism is at work in both areas: it all comes of feeling more comfortable with who I am and who I want to be.