LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time In Public

i got some pamper baby dry and adapted them, felt really comfee ,so went for a walk with them on only to the shop at the end of the road felt very nervus , on my way back i needed to pee so i did with out thinking felt great , no leaks , them bumped into some friends and chatted for a while ,thinking o my god , but they never new or never said a thing , it was great kept my diaperon

for 2 hours while emtyed my van soaking wet i just loved it

just wanted to tell some 1 thanks

bazza37

grats for plucking up the courage to try it, i would recomend geting some proper adult nappies as the risk of leaking is much less but other than that there is virtualy no chance of geting discovered apart from somone else who also wears them provided they are covered by your clothes!

people only see what they want to.

although its not my first time wearing in public cos i do it loads,.... on wed 27th may i went into town with a cloth nappy and a pair of white plastic pants on. had to drop some photos off to be developed using the 1 hour service. went looking round town to kill an hour and who should i bump into but my mum!!!!!! i had trackie bottoms covering my nappy but it was quite bulky and so i kept facing her. she never said anything tho. phew! :o

Heh, I remember my first time out in public quite vividly. I went to the grocery store and did some shopping, enjoying myself but feeling very conscious of the crinkly noises that no one else could hear but I imagined to be extremely loud. At some point I decided to wet the diaper, and a minute later, a friend I hadn't seen in a long while turned the corner of the aisle, saw me, and came over for a nice long hey-let's-catch-up conversation. As long as he was in earshot I kept standing perfectly still so the sound wouldn't give me away, and so he reckoned I wasn't in any hurry to be anywhere, so the conversation went on and on and on... :)

For a long time after that it seemed to be a pattern that if I was wearing a diaper and it was dry, nothing unusual would happen, but as soon as I wet it, the chances I'd run into someone I knew skyrocketed. It happened every time! But no one ever noticed anything and I stopped worrying about it.

Welcome to the ranks of the bravely diapered. It feels better than the usual, doesn't it? Keep practicing and soon you'll find out that it's not really any big deal.

A good DL friend gave me this good advice and I've since come to realize that it's true! Most non-abdl people never notice that you might be wearing a diaper. It's only the others like us who may notice, and then you might just want them to notice. I sure do. I'd like all the abdl friends I can get.

In society, people aren't thinking about you, they're thinking about themselves. This "self consciousness" (fear) is keeping them from checking you out from the waste down, especially while addressing you. So if you must interface someone you know, address them directly and keep the conversation about them. Feel free to wet your diaper while doing so - although I'd second the recommendation that you use adult diapers for their obvious capacity advantages. Thats what I do so thats my advice to those who are new to wearing in public.

GlennDL

...A good DL friend gave me this good advice and I've since come to realize that it's true! Most non-abdl people never notice that you might be wearing a diaper.

Utterly true statement.

I'm not 24/7, but during the course of my wearing-time, I've gone about my normal public day-- shopping, working, even playing gigs with my barband. (This last, it came in handy when I'd be pounding brews and be aching for a pee-break halfway through the set!)

Look-- NOBODY KNOWS. You can wear pretty much where and whenever you want-- and pretty much NOBODY will ever have a clue. Even if you think your diaper is crinkling louder than a Hefty-bag, it's not-- trust me, they're not hearing it.

It's funny: We all lament, "OMG, the real world doesn't know about the ABDL world, they think we're all freaks"-- but then we turn around and think our social friends (or even complete strangers) are constantly alert and hyper-aware of THE SLIGHTEST SOUND THAT MIGHT BE A DIAPER. Like, they MIGHT hear something (unlikely) and instantly their first thought is "WOW I KNOW that SOUND-- YOU'RE WEARING A DIAPER!!"

Get over yourself! You've forgotten what a HUGE leap of deduction that would take for an unaware person. Put on a diaper, then pull on your pants or skirt, and get out there and live your life-- and have fun!

wv

Utterly true statement.

I'm not 24/7, but during the course of my wearing-time, I've gone about my normal public day-- shopping, working, even playing gigs with my barband. (This last, it came in handy when I'd be pounding brews and be aching for a pee-break halfway through the set!)

Look-- NOBODY KNOWS. You can wear pretty much where and whenever you want-- and pretty much NOBODY will ever have a clue. Even if you think your diaper is crinkling louder than a Hefty-bag, it's not-- trust me, they're not hearing it.

It's funny: We all lament, "OMG, the real world doesn't know about the ABDL world, they think we're all freaks"-- but then we turn around and think our social friends (or even complete strangers) are constantly alert and hyper-aware of THE SLIGHTEST SOUND THAT MIGHT BE A DIAPER. Like, they MIGHT hear something (unlikely) and instantly their first thought is "WOW I KNOW that SOUND-- YOU'RE WEARING A DIAPER!!"

Get over yourself! You've forgotten what a HUGE leap of deduction that would take for an unaware person. Put on a diaper, then pull on your pants or skirt, and get out there and live your life-- and have fun!

wv

All I can think of is Gas Cops from King of the Hill! :D

Its been so long since the first time out in public, I have been wearing diapers for so long. But a few times stand out in my mind, once I went to a medical supply place to see what kind of diapers they had. I was already wearing a diaper and this really cute sales lady came up and asked me what I was looking for (I was about 18 and had not been wearing out in public all that long) She showed me a few brands that at the time I hadn't heard of... She then asked what size I needed, my reply was "I have no idea, this is all new to me." she pulls out a tape measure and before I knew it she has it around my waist, she pulls my shirt up out of the way and exposes the top inch and a half of the diaper I was currently wearing. The next 10 minutes or so is a blur, but I do remember walking out of there with 2 samples of each diaper they had in my size. I dont think I was even out of the parking lot and I was unzipped and rubbing a hole in the front of my diaper.... great day !!!

Another time I was wearing one and my girlfriend and I were shopping at Target, I made the mistake of using too much baby powder that day. Half way through our shopping I decided to pee, but the powder actually diverted my urine out the leg cuff and down my leg. Lucky for me I was wearing black pants and it was not too obvious. Needless to say I needed a restroom to get out of a half wet diaper and finish peeing. My GF just laughed her ass off, when we got home I put her in a diaper and made her go check the mail wearing only a t shit and her cute lil diapered but !!

so remember not too much powder !!!