LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

i n eed to get some diapers 32 inch waist nocredit card and cant have it posted here but ive heard that a baby dry pamper will fit me till i can work something out its a must can anyone help me

hi there is there any baby diapers that r bigger than the pampers baby dry 6 here in uk just untill i can get some adult ones in the near future

Short answer: No.

Longer answer: If pull-up style will do for you, the largest size of DryNites should *just* fit you (but won't last more than 1 wetting, and take that one slowly). They should be available in most larger supermarkets or Boots stores.

Welcome to DD.

When I lived with my parents, I just to buy baby diapers and triple them up. The ones I bought at the time were folded in half (not pull-ups). I would open all the diapers, but not the diaper tape portion. Using some packing tape, I would tape two of the diapers together so that they overlapped by half a diaper. I would repeat this with a third diaper. This would make a sandwich of diapers with two layers in the front, three layers in the middle and one layer in back:

---------------

---------------

---------------

I would then unfold the tape section of the two ends in the front and one in the back. I would use more packing tape to extend the tapes around me. I used paper towels on the portion of the packing tape that would be against my skin.

You will need to poke holes in portions of the diapers to let liquid flow from one layer to another.

With some practice you will get the proper positioning down.

I hope this helps.

thanks every 1 u all have been a big help

its great to know it not just me but theres loads of us out there

keep peeing pooping

bazza37 in a wet diaper